It's been FOREVER!

You guys have mo idea how mad and upset am I at myself. ARGH! I just want to...

Pyrlydlyltdotfisksgsid-?%-*$♡●☆¿●KdIeMdMdzmfzmf(=-?$K¿▪︎KdKdIeKdJdJs*#ud♡●kdkdzirzkd-£=●,♡●Jdzirrziririrzidzidrk,dzkfizeizrid(=zkfjf,jd(%,(%,¥-=(%,¥=(

Txyllycg
lcxfkofxitxclfkfxid

I was spamming btw. This is how much.... I'm mad at myself. Does that make sense? I don't know anymore.

Why am I mad? I have all this free time to post something on wattpad and try to make stories here BUT! I. DIDN'T. DO. IT!

DIFLTDTOIRAIRifsirskrsei#€ifzkr&#.●IFir€#,#jEkf,$£*$-?$id*$♡●,}●●md,idzdrzndJdzirzirzndUeIdfIe£#♡○£#IR7E8rzR88rzIRIFFIRIRIostztid9tti,IRIRi£$fi£$id$£if£%if¥$□[fiirITotzTOOTfi□}fo¥%{●}●☆|}☆}|@8/$}|£=}●otifzif£$Idir£#ir£=<◇☆☆◇}|

Mifzzd
jz
fjjxfkfxmc mac ncj,cck,cxiifzitzitzirsotdIDfi,if,kg dj&$jx

Sorry ;-;. I'm just super mad. Why am I here again?

Hmm............ I'm actually thinking and I don't know what else to say unless......

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS TO ME?!??!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Seriously though. Ask questions about me. I can't really say anything if there's no topic to talk about. Well I can talk about my day, but I don't remember what happen. And I also wanted to see if I know more about myself.

Jeez. That sounds wrong. I feel like that I'm rambling, but that's normal right? I need to talk about myself anyway and about my thoughts and feelings so here  I am again talking whatever comes up to my head while listening to BTS but in BT21 version.

I found this youtuber that makes the BTS music videos and change it to BT21 version of it so yeah.

Also. Should I make a story? I was thinking of making this kinda fanfiction of BTS, but it's not about BTS, but another K-POP group I made. A bit of a girl version of BTS, but not really. I'm just using the the BTS songs for the group. If that makes sense.

So should I make one?

K I'm done. There's nothing else to talk about and I'm here to just ask the story questions.... K. Um. Bye.

 Bye

Here's some pics XD

Here's some pics XD