August 30, 2018

It's now 7:38 pm and........................ OMG! Just! OMG!

I don't know if I should be saying this, but so much has happened and....

You guys are probably confuse why I'm acting all jumpy and hyper after the last chapter. I can easily change moods after a day is ended. If your still confuse, sorry! I'm really bad at explaining things.

The reason I'm like hype is that 911 came. Yes! The police came! If you're thinking that there's a crime scene going on here, no.

My cousins went here to visit and same with my aunt. Let's call her May. May(my aunt) is pregnant.

Do you guys get what I mean?

(Sorry if this sounds racist! Well I don't really know if it's racist..... Sorry I'm very clueless!)

A pregnant person and the police came in my house. That equals............ If you don't know what I mean uh...... I'll tell ya later, but if you do..........

Yes! May is having a baby!!!

It was scary, exciting, crazy and more mix emotions!

Scary= She's giving birth

Exciting= Having another baby cousin and 911 came!

Crazy= Me and my cousins are screaming and running around and looking at the window.

Other emotions= Everything

Right now, they're taking her to the hospital. 911 I mean. And yeah, they bought an Ambulance.(I don't know what else to call the people who came when we called 911, police doesn't sound right)

I don't know where are they now, but I do hope she's okay and the baby. This is actually my first time seeing this happen.

Once again, I don't really know if I should be doing this. I guess I need to let it all out. My emotions I mean.

I'm so stupid! This is where I put all my thoughts and feelings and more throughout the day!!!!!!!

-_-' I'm really am clueless.

Hope you guys are having a good day! See ya!

Starts at 7:38 pm
Ends at 8:05 pm