Rescuing Sakura

READER'S POV

I managed to get to the location that Zalgo told me and I then stopped in my tracks and I was panting in exhaustion and I was sweating a little. Once I managed to catch my breath, I looked at the dark alley and I saw an abandoned toy shop.

"That looks like the place that Zalgo told me... hang on Sakura, I'm coming."

I was about to go to the toyshop until someone placed their hand on my shoulder and I shouted.

"Ahh!! pervert alert!!"

I was about to punch the culprit in the face until he grabbed my face and he said to me.

"Whoa! chill out! it's only me!!"

I looked at the culprit's face and he looked like someone I know.

"Wait a second...L.J?! is that you?!"

I asked in a shocked tone and he then said to me.

"It's me all right, kiddo, talk about a close shave, you almost gave me a sucker punch in the face."

"Sorry about that, what exactly are you doing here?"

"Came to help you, of course, Zalgo would have come along but, right after you hung up on him, he contacted me since I was near your location."

"Wait a second, how did you...of course."

I looked at my bracelet and I could see it glowing dimly meaning Zalgo used it to track me down.

"That sly old fox, he's full of surprises."

L.J chuckled when I said this and I then looked at the abandoned shop.

"Enough of chit chat, I've gotta get in there and help Sakura before she gets turned into one of those dolls."

"Hang on, I'm coming with you, it might get dangerous for you since Jason doesn't know who you are."

"All right."

L.J went ahead of me and I stayed close to him as we walked over to the door. L.J placed his hand on the door nob and he opened it. We peeked our heads into the shop and we looked around while keeping an eye out for Jason or Sakura. We got into the shop and L.J closed the door behind him.

"Sakura? are you here? Sakura!"

"Ssh, keep your voice down kiddo, you really want to attract attention to yourself?"

"If it gets that kidnapper's attention, then I'll gladly call out to my best friend and get him to tell me where she is."

L.J shook his head and I looked around some more but, still no sign of Sakura.

"Where could they be? Sakura where are you?"

I rested my back against the wall until I suddenly fell backwards. L.J came over to me and he asked me.

"Are you OK?"

"I think so, what happened?"

I looked over my shoulder and it turns out the wall that I rested back on was only a door disguised as a door.

"Looks like we just found Jason's workshop or should I say slaughter room."

"Don't say that! Sakura! I'm coming!!"

"Hey! don't go running off Kiddo!!"

L.J shouted as he chased after me. He transformed back into his demonic form and then he used his claws to stop me from running down the stairs.

"Listen to me, Jason ain't like Jeff or the others, it's like how you describe an attention seeker but this guy is crazier than Jeff, it's best you stayed behind me and let me do the talking."