What is the force ?

A/N: alright second chapter, everyone seemed to enjoy this so I will be continuing it....

Your POV

You were walking on an endless plain nothing in front of you and nothing behind you yet to your right the whole scene is bright, beautiful and warm, but to your left it's red, dark and sinister. You keep walking and walking and walking, until you come upon two figures standing facing one another. One of the figures was a man on the bright side, this man looked like you but older and had a robotic arm. The other man was taller and was wearing a black suit, he was wearing a helmet it looked like a skull mixed with an old fashioned samurai helmet. You could hear from the helmeted figure what could only be described as mechanical breathing, it was honestly pretty scary combine that with his helmet and his big and intimidating appearance, you were honestly terrified of him. The two figures suddenly had ignited beams of light and take a defensive stance still staring each other down. The figure on the right had what looked like a bright blue blade made out of light the other figure had the same thing only it was blood red. The two figures then clash their swords and try to kill one another, you were scared and tried to back up but you pressed your back against an invisible wall. You look and see these two expert swordsman go at it but eventually the one with the blue sword is stabbed through the chest, the man with the blue sword drops the weapon and is held in the arms of the man in the black armor and is lowered to ground with precision and care. The man who had the blue sword was laid on the ground dead. You were shocked but then the figure in black armor looks at you and walks toward you. You were absolutely terrified and close your eyes out of fear, a few more foot steps sounded and then they stop leaving the mechanical breathing of the dark figure as the only audible noise. He was clearly in front of you, you could tell that just by how close the sound of his breathing was. A few minutes go by and he doesn't do anything, you slowly look up at him, he is just looking at you. He looks at you and you stare back at him and you were wondering what he wanted. He then speaks in a very deep and commanding voice through the mask...

Masked Man: where you were weak I will be strong because in the end the dark side will consume you.... he says menacingly before igniting his laser sword again, raising it then slashing it at you....

You then woke up screaming....

Your sisters who were sleeping with you immediately wake up a little scared until they realized you had a nightmare and start to try calming you down. Just then the adults burst into the room looking very concerned and when they see you looking like you saw a ghost and sweating they immediately join your sisters in trying to calm you down....

Summer: it's ok honey it was only a dream your fine.

Raven: calm down we're here your fine.

It was just a dream.... but that masked man looked so familiar, he seemed very similar to someone you know but you couldn't put your finger on it. After a few more minutes of soothing you Raven and Summer had stayed in the room while Tai went back to bed as he has to teach at Signal in the morning. You had eventually fallen asleep in Raven's arms...

Timeskip to the next morning brought to you by Chibi Han Solo shooting Chibi Greedo first.

You wake up that morning still in Raven's arms sitting in the rocking chair in your room, you look around the room and see Summer sleeping in your bed with Ruby and Yang. You smiled at this, none of them wanted to leave you alone. You get up not wanting wake them up and go to the bathroom. You get to the bathroom looking in the mirror and start examining yourself. It turns out aura does wonders on repairing small cuts and bruises, you look at your arm, the skin makes it look like you never had an arm, there was no scarring, stitch marks or flesh wounds. It was just there a stump of an arm where your right hand and forearm used to reside. You look at it in disappointment, do you wish it was still there ? Yes of course, but at what cost, you saved your sisters and that's all that matters. Your about to leave but then you see your Uncle Qrow behind you in the mirror. You freak out a second but calm down and look at him.