Darth Vader betrayed and killed your Brother

A/N: PLAY THE SONG AT THE TOP IT WILL MAKE THIS EVEN COOLER.

SERIOUSLY PLAY IT !!!!!!!!

THIS 👇 IS A GIF !!!!!!

Chapter IVThe Chosen Rose

Chapter IV
The Chosen Rose

It is a dark time for Remanent Ozpin and Salem have been at war since the beginning of time. But in recent years Salem has not only gained the upper hand against Ozpin and his allies but has recruited allies of her own. Ozpin becomes desperate and reluctantly brings General James Ironwood into his secret organization in order to better combat Salem. But unfortunately the Grimmified women has prepared for such an event and has already procured many scientists from Atlas, especially high ranking ones, in order to keep General Ironwood on his toes.

But before Ozpin can tackle Salem and continue their secret war there is another threat on the horizon, Darth Vader. The Sith Lord had injured General Ironwood, kidnapped Senator Padme Amidala and had murdered many Atlas troops upon his escape. Darth Vader then proceeded to make his escape out of Atlas with Senator Amidala as his hostage and until recently his whereabouts have been unknown.

Meanwhile the Rose/Xiao Long/Branwen family have been left scarred due to a tragedy in the family. The family has been sworn to secrecy talking about their brother after he went missing. The family has been told many times that their son is dead, but they never believed them.

Timeskip 10 years, 2 months after team RWBY was formed

It was a normal day in Beacon Academy, at least that is what everyone thought. In truth Ruby and Yang were a little distracted as this was the anniversary of their brother's disappearance and their Uncle Qrow and father Tai Xio Long's deaths about 9 years ago.

Ruby and Yang have always talked about their moms, Raven and Summer were the best parents they ever had, but they very rarely, if ever, mentioned their Uncle or father. That's not even counting the literal one time they mentioned their brother and it wasn't even by name.

It happened when Jaune was protecting Cardin and fighting the Ursa. Jaune had protected the bully that once made his life a living hell by using his shield to hold back the giant Ursa, and when RWBY saw Pyrrha use her semblance to bring Jaune's shield back to him Ruby asked if she used the force. Obviously no one but Yang knew that the force was real, and Ruby was quickly shot down by Weiss who not only said that the force wasn't real but that Pyrrha has polarity as her semblance not the force. Ruby was very depressed that day because she was told by her Aunt and mother years ago that they couldn't mention (Y/N) or the force to anyone, not even to her closest friends.