Chapter 3: Quick betrayal

You were held against a wall. The shark latex stares at you.
"Weak, pathetic, Idiot! Who would pass up a chance like this! I may have a host, but when I transfur you, I'll have a pet too!"
A blue and white latex slowly sneaks up on the red and grey shark latex. The blue and white latex hits the shark latex with a small metal object
The shark latex falls unconscious on the floor.
And so do you.
You wake up and see the latex that saved you, has its big bushy tail is on top of you, keeping you warm. It's right now playing with a red fruit tossing it up and down. You think it's cute how it's messing around. You stare at the fruit for a second. Then suddenly a sharp hunger pain hits. You begin moaning and rolling around. The pain is unbearable. The latex notices.
"Oh no! Are you hurt?"
You point weakly at the fruit and manage to say "eat."
"I forgot how humans need to eat! Take it!"
You take the fruit and start eating. So good... it fills you more than you expected. It's sweet,sour,juicy taste reminds you of fruit punch you had at a friends 8th birthday party. You sit down and look at the latex. After remembering what happened last time you start to scoot away, scared.
"W-wait! I won't hurt you!"
You stop, still suspicious of the latex.
The latex stands up and comes over to sit by you.
"H-hi. I'm Taylor."
You tell Taylor your name.
"Wow! That's a nice name!"
You thank him, and then remark about how that shark tricked you.
"I hate Marcus, he pushed me into the water. I hate water. Don't trust any other latex." She advised "They will assimilate you."
You hesitate to say anything, your talking to your natural predator, best show respect.
You thank Taylor
"What? Oh your welcome! Do you like playing games? I have a thing called a "board game" we could play that!"
You agree to. After playing a bit of Monopoly, mostly teaching. You ask where some food is.
"Well I've read books, and you can't eat latex like I can I usually eat fish latex. There weak and yummy!"
You remember the fish latex you saw
"You seen one? I'm sorry if I made you remember it..."
You say it's fine and decide that you will look for fruit!
"I'll come! I can protect you!"