Prison

Chapter one

I sit there smiling at the obviously young and scared guard who is supposed to be watching me. I watch as he shifts from one foot to the other. “so why are ya here instead of living your life?” I ask still watching him with my piercing bright blue eyes.”Eh, well I’ve just gotten here and really I wanted to help for say the people going to and already in prison because not to to long ago I was in your shoes.” “I see, why though?” “I am not supposed to be talking to you.” He says looking down.
After the rocking and swaying of the boat stops I stand up and walk past the guard who is almost trembling. I smile again and walk out onto the dock looking down waiting for a later time to show my bright blue eyes. As we're led in I slightly look around careful not to show my eyes.
“You maggot what are you here for?” the guard barks “eh, stole a few things and may or may not have killed someone or a few someones.” I smile at the shock and fear coming off the people around me even the guard. “surprised? Or scared” I say in a sing song voice  with a small chuckle. “quit m-m-maggot.” the guard says with a quiver in his voice and then continues listing off names and numbers until he comes to mine. “ c-carbon, you are prisoner number 99, you cell is number 12 in the A block go there and meet your, cellmate.” he says with a grin.
I watch my cell door open and step inside. I see a tall man I would say in his late 20s with probably the strength of an raging bull. I sit on my bed and wait for him to say something but he doesn't he just smiles and walks out like he owns the place and laughing as the guard quivers in fear. I go out as well and quickly find the quartyard I see the guards gathered around what looks like a fighting ring watching as my cellmate destroys another person. The guards tell him to quit and they drag him out. I laugh and see they all turn to look at me. “ what was that?” I question and my cellmate replies “it's a fight, to see whos top dog round here people have been getting themselves hurt tryin ta best me but always fail, and unless you wanna challenge me nube I suggest you leave.” I smile and walk up to him looking up and staring straight into his dark brown eyes with my bright blue almost white ones witch he doesn't expect “ game on shrimp” I growl earning little oh no’s and he's going to get himself killed comments. I side step as he lunges at me. I do this a few times before he stops I smile and this gets him even angrier making him lunge at me again even faster. I jump at him and pin him down so he cant move. “still wanna play my friend?” I growl and look at the huge crowd of prisoners and guards staring in awe at me. I kick him away from me and let him up “ya done? Or do ya want more?” I say with a challenge in my voice he suddenly drops saying he gives and the guards drag him out “any more?” a guard shouts? Silence follows and I smile and walk off before I get intercepted by the head guard Shamus, a tall ish man with emerald green eyes and almost black dark brown hair with a stone face “yes?” I say with a slight challenge in my eyes something were wolves do to start or end a fight. “you tell me wolf boy.” he smiles “ho-”I start “come” he barks and walks away not looking back to see if I'm following. We go into his office. “so carbon wanna know how I know?” “preferably.” I state blandly I watch as his blue guard outfit turns into silky golden fur and he becomes a well built wolf. I raise an eyebrow “cool.” I say with a shrug and shift into my pitch black wolf with my odd blue markings and glowing white eyes. I look at him and he looks like he's going to roll over onto his back but is fighting the urge to do so. I tilt my head and then shift back into my prison uniform and him his guard. “come with me.” he states and we get up and walk almost side by side Earning odd looks and a few people cowering away thinking they did something wrong and we were coming for them.”where are we going?” I ask “you'll see.”he replies with a smirk.
We walk down a few stairs and he finds a secret room “the warden doesn't even know about this” he whispers. He walks in with me closely on his heels. I see a bunch of cells and and a corridor leading to an office. He motions towards a cell with a person in it as we walk I see a few more people both girls and boys. He suddenly stops in front of a cell with an older man id imagine 30-40 years old with dark brown eyes. “come” shamus barks as he opens the cell door and goes into another room I see a fighting ring instantly and then a few guards using some equipment like the stuff you’d see at a gym. I look around then back at the ground. “wolf form now” shamus orders and I growl but shift people wait for me to look up in which I don't not showing my markings or eyes. The glow of my eyes bounces off the floor which everyone sees so I look up finley showing my dark blue marks twineing around my face and my glowing white eyes. Shamus coughs and they all shift turning into a large brown wolf, a small grey wolf, a medium copper wolf, and the other inmate's is a white wolf with black glowing eyes and red markings on his face. I chuckle a little but walk into the fighting ring and plug a challenging glare on shamus. Soon he looks at me and I grin and wag my tail like a pup. He rolls his eyes and climbs into the ring pushing me to a corner Then looking at one of the other guards and nodding. “3…..2…..1….fight” the guard shouts with an excited bark. Shamus lunges but spins to avoid my blow at his chest I turn and trap him under my paws and he squirms and eventually stops moving so I let him up he shrugs and jumps out. “next.” I question and look at each wolf with an innocent smile. Shamus motions to the other inmate and he jumps in with a grow “game on pup.” I fake a lunge at him and he thinks I was going to attack so he lunges out and I jump on top of him and pin him watching him squirm underneath me. “it's not just strength that helps in battle its skill.” I half growl and let the outer inmate up.