Alphas back

I get back to my cell and see my cellmate isn't back then I remember he was sent to a bigger prison where serial killers and assassins go. I hide my knife in a fold of my uniform then head out ‘only a few months left in this horrible place’ I think and walk out into the courtyard I see a new arrival and walk over to him people parting to let me pass. I see a boy about 30 sitting in the corner all bruised I turn to the people closest to me saying one word “who?” I watch a few people shiver under my cold glare but no one speaks up. I pick him up and set him on his feet I meet his eyes which are dark brown almost black he looks at me with shock then slightly hangs his head. I realize that he is my old alpha. He walks out through the crowd and I follow him once we are alone I grab his shoulder and make him face me. “I-I thought you wouldn't survive in prison, b-but your doing p-pretty well.” he stutters. “yeah and I only have a few months left in this hell hole.” I growl. I let him go and Shamus walks around the corner chuckling. “making friends I see.” he laughs. “mhm me and my ‘alpha’ were just catching up.” I say earning a chuckle.
I go to the courtyard and see that Shamus is on guard. I nod at him which he returns. I sit and watch a basketball game going on not really caring who won or lost. I feel someone push me and I turn and look to see my ‘alpha’ and a few of my cellmates friends. “yes?” I say standing up taller then most of them. “we have a bone to pick with you.” one of them says and I fix him with my ice cold glare making him shiver and back away a bit. “hm.” I say casting a glance at Shamus who just smiles. They circle me and a few guards come out the door but shamus tells them to stand down for now. They all lunge at once and i jump on the shortest ones shoulders then launch myself into the air ending with a back flip and whining pile of weaklings. I chuckle and walk away as they are pulled up and pushed in different directions told to suck it up. I get stopped by shamus, “you realize this is your last full day here. You need to head back to your cell and decide what you want your last meal here to be.” he explains. I go walking slowly to my cell for almost the last time. I order a few things then drop my order off at the kitchen. One of the  chef who I’ve made my friend over the past few years takes it. “ya know i'll miss ya pal.” I doubt you've have seen the last of me, I was actually offered a job here which i’m planning on taking after so i'm just taking off one suit and putting on another.” I say earning a chuckle. I get my food and sit eating quickly then heading to bed.