Savior

My ears ring and I wake up back in my stupid cell with a few bruises. I walk out of my cell and go to the dining hall. I wonder how much of what I just saw was real. I shrug off the question and get my breakfast and sit at a table with nobody there. I silently eat then go to my cell and see my cell mate sitting on his bed i nod to him and sit on my bed I walk leave not wanting to talk to him right now and get greeted by an irradiated shamus. “oh, hello” I say questionably. “come” he barks and walks away. This time making sure im coming. “I'm comin I'm comin” I say and he growls quietly thinking I dont notice. I growl back a challenge in my eyes. Which surprises him so he just walks off  looking at me with a silent command to follow. I follow him to the warden's office and walk in with a shrug. The warden is a tall slim ish man with brown eyes and hair. I look at the oddly colored shirt covering his broad shoulders. “would you like something?” I hiss “no, I just thought I would say hello.” he says sarcastically then waves shamus away. “go on let me talk to this fella myself.” he orders in a playful voice. ‘oh great the warden is a psychopath’  is the only thought going through my head. “So, what's it like being treated like Royalty in prison?” he questions with a crooked smile. “I don't know what you could ever meen.” I grin sarcastically. “ mhm, okay.” he says half to himself. “So puppy boy what do ya think your up ta?” I growl to myself and he looks at me expectantly. I smile at him hiding my eyes. He growls at me and I stare into his dark brown eyes with my almost white light blue ones still smiling. “what do you think you're up to?” I growl. “tushy” he whispers then waves me away with another crooked grin. I walk out to see a very surprised shamus looking at me. What I say to him. “Well you see people who go in there usually don't come out…sane. The Warden is a bit…….no a lot...Crazy.” He whispers with a slight shiver. Then he walks me back to my cell and leaves.
 I see the warden look around not seeing me and duck into a room that says warden only. I crouch down and creep over. Looking inside I see test tubes filled with some odd green liquid and, a body? I watch as the warden sets down a doll with brown curly hair green eyes and a yellow dress. He talks to the doll and then begins working on the things in the tubes. I walk over to my cell and then to shamus’s office. I knock and hear him say to come in. I open the door and see a surprised face. He looks at me and tells me to sit. “yes?” he questions. “ I have something I wish to show you.” I state and walk out. I go to my cell first then I go to the room to find the warden still there talking to the doll. I wave to shamus and he comes over he looks around the room slowly then draws a small picture of it in his notepad including all the details. Then we back away as the warden comes out clutching his doll. He goes back to his office silently shutting his door. Shamus gets up and goes back to his office barking at me to come too. As we walk I hear a few people laughing at me I growl lowly so they don't hear but shamus hurries a little faster and I speed up to keep up with him. We get to his office and he shuts the door and looks at me. “If we are going to work together we need to learn more about each other.” he says and I shrug “I'll go first” I say “my name is carbon my parents died when I was little I was raised by my alpha,who turned me in and i'm a werewolf in a human prison.” I say shifting into my huge black wolf with my blue marks twineing around my face. He look at me in surprise probably that I revealed that much. I stare at him waiting for him to start. “my name is shamus im am the head guard my mom died at birth and dad disappeared a few years ago, I two am a werewolf but never had a pack.” he says shifting into his sandy brown, golden wolf. I nod at him and connect him to a mind link ‘wanna go make a friend’ I ask ‘no’ he says and I shift back to my human form. He watches me then does the same. I make a pouty face then walk out tempted to shift. I don't and keep walking.
I go to lunch and out of the corner of my eye I see shamus slip something under my pillow then start to ‘check’ the cell for contraband. I continue to lunch and sit at a table alone not caring who ‘owns’ it. I watch my cellmate walk out of the lunch room and I follow heading to my cell to spy on him he beacons to two people and i reach under my pillow to find a package and note. I open the note which says ‘incase’. I rip the package open and a small knife and a handgun fall out onto the bed. I look back out into the hallway and see my cellmate and his buddy's closing in behind Shamus preparing to jump him. I tuck the handgun away behind a loose brick and grip the knife I see my cell mate pull out a knife of his own and prepare to launch at Shamus.. I whistle and they all turn to me Shamus spinning around and taking the chance to back away a bit. I hide my knife in my hand which I see my cellmate do as well. “you should know Shamus, toddlers don't need pointy things.” I say with a smile earning a chuckle from him as he pulls out his gun and hardly whispers. “drop it.” my cellmates eyes widen along with all his friends as they set down their knives. Shamus puts handcuffs on each of them then orders a strip search for each of them. He waves me over to him and smiles. “ Thanks carbon, I think imma talk to the warden see if he can shorten your say at our 5 star hotel. Also if you can do something better with your life then being a criminal.”I nod my head and he walks away. I follow him into the warden's office and Shamus explains the whole thing that just happened leaving out the details of me having a knife of course. The warden nods his head.” I think that you having saved my head guard is able to reward you with loss of about 30 years from as Shamus said 5 star hotel.”