Spaulding x reader

(violence and swearing)
Your dad being the police chief knowing the people he does and you fresh off the boat from high school he managed to get you a job working at Captain Spaulding's store. Your dad always brought you there as a kid either to get candy or some sweet treat Spaulding would always say the worst puns on what your dad said but it was hilarious to you he practically watched you grow up.

So its your third week working for him you stroll in at 10:00 am like every other day but you don't see him at the counter "Spaulding? You alive?" Getting a little concerned. He pops out from behind the counter you jump he says "well shit the bed on time as usual...ya know i would never get mad at ya for bein late kid" You shrug "I know you wouldn't but...better safe than sorry right?". He nodded "you ain't wrong...you sure ain't kiddo...oh! I got somethin for ya get that ass over here" he looked excited like a kid getting a puppy you get behind the counter with him "so what's up?". "Whale other than the ceiling, sky...space..." You tried to contain a laugh but failed "hehe well since you wear that leather jacket covered in pins i managed to come across this" he holds up a metal pin that's his face. He noticed your eyes lit up "you like it?" "Hell yes i do! That's fucking amazing Spaulding...i love it" you carefully take it pinning it to your lapel his smile grew wider "perfect spot kiddo" you nodded in agreement with him.

The bell over the door jingled you both looked to see a mom with two twin boys you looked over at Spaulding with a curious look on his face "you wanna handle this one Captain?" He shook his head "na i got some chickens to be dealing with Y/N". You nodded as he disappeared through the door behind the counter you turned to face the woman "ma'am? Can i help you?". She smiled "my aren't you darling...um...yes wed like to purchase these snacks and such" you were about to speak but "we're driving to visit my parents we couldn't afford to fly this time and these little handsome devils were getting hungry luckily we came across this place in time" you smiled "and uh this is all yes?" She nodded "mhm" after scanning the $75.50 worth of food and drink you bagged it up gave the woman her changed after she payed you she thanked you and guided her boys out to the car and they were gone.

After an hour and having a handful and a half of customers "BOO!" Spaulding jumped behind you he actually made you jump "Fuck Spaulding! Why!?" "Because i know your a jumping bean kid" you growled and took a sip of your F/D (favorite drink). "Oh come on little Y/N y'all know it was funny" you hesitated and nodded he smiled "that's what i thought darlin...not many people today huh?" "Oh there's been a few after that woman earlier" he sighed "that woman was a fine piece of ass kid..." You scoffed "to afraid to talk to her?" He glared "now i know what your implyin but ima pretend i didn't know what y'all was implyin".

You decided to mock him "oh come on y'all know it was funny" he facepalmed "you little shit...come ere!" He pulled you into bear hug you tried squirming out of his grip. "You may be a little shit but anytime Y/N and i mean anytime you need me or need somethin I'm here for ya kid...i love you as if you were my own darlin". You looked up to see...tears? "That's very sweet of you C.S. i always thought of you like an uncle...you always let me hide here when i used to get bullied always fed me if my dad wasn't around to do so you've always been there for me..." You started to cry a little "hey now don't start that crap kiddo" he chuckled as he wiped his eyes then yours you chuckled as well.

He hugged you again "i swear you bring out my worst side..." He muttered "you mean your soft side?..
You have a heart?" You smirked. "Oh shut it..." He slide his hand under your hat (if you wear one) and messed with your hair "heeey..." You whined "heh...cute little fucker..." He smiled. You rolled your eyes and playfully hit him he laughed "oh no... I've been hit...what a cruel world" you both laughed at his reaction to your punch.

~Time Skip~
After several hours passed you two dealt with some more customers and talked shit about things then suddenly a bat hit the glass door making you jump. Spaulding stepped in front of you three teen boys walked in "hey! Y'all better being plannin on throwing together money to pay for that!" He turned once he heard Y/N scream as there was another boy who snuck in from the back door. His eyes widened in fear and anger "what a cutie" the boy sneered Spaulding stepped forward "ah ah ah not so fast old man" he looked to see he had a gun aimed at Y/Ns head he stepped back. "Good old clown" as he drug Y/N around the counter and threw him/her to the ground. "Hey be careful with him/her!" The boy with the gun looked up at him "oh is this your personal hooker?" A boy with a switchblade stepped forth "look give us all the money you got and...we want to take this slut of yours for a ride" Spaulding looked at Y/N with a few tears down his cheeks. The last boy with a bat as well kneeled down and grabbed Y/Ns face and smirked at him/her and forcefully placed a kiss on their lips.

Spauldings eyes widened at this next sight Y/N grabbed a knife from their pocket and stabbed the boy in the neck once he fell to the floor in agony then stabbed him in between the ribs repeatedly then grabbed his bat and hit the boy with gun knocking him to the floor while he was shocked at this. Then you grabbed the gun and shot that boy in the face a few times and then aimed at the second boy with a bat and took his knee out the boy with the knife ran to his aid "Joey no!" He yelled "you bitch... you'll pay!". Y/N ducked his attempt at leaping to them then shot them in the head Y/N grabbed their knife and held it to the throat of the wounded Joey "you b-bitch..." He muttered out you quickly slit his throat then began stabbing him in the neck repeatedly till a few minutes passed you stood up shaking a little and dropping the knife.

Spaulding was terrified of you but proud as hell at the same time he slowly walked over to you stepping over bodies two of his friends ran in and looked at the mess then at Spaulding he nodded they knew what to do they began dragging bodies away. Spaulding placed his hand on your shoulder "Y/N?...Y/N?...shit...lets get you cleaned up come with me to the back" you slowly nodded as he guided you to the back and sat you down on a couch He left to grab a wash cloth and water blood kinda got onto your face and hands. He returned and gently grabbed your hands cleaning off each one the warm water felt nice then he held your face by the chin he heard you mutter something "what? I didn't quite get that...". Tears began rolling down your cheeks as he washed your face off "i can't believe i did that...i-i just snapped when he kissed me i-..." "Hush now darlin...its okay sometimes people just snap...look i called your daddy i told him what happened and that your okay" you looked him in the eyes "what did he say?".

"Well aside from him being out of town we've been best pals forever he said he's delt with those exact boys before and doesn't care that y'all slaughtered em good riddance he says...he says he won't tell a soul he doesn't want his baby boy/girl goin to jail and that you need to stay here tonight so you'll be safe...". You nodded he gave you a soft fuzzy blanket your F/C  "get some rest kiddo okay? I gotta help my friends clean up the place ill be right outside if you need me". He begins to leave but you tug at his shirt sleeve he turns to see the sad puppy eyes on your face "oh dammit...fine...fine fine fine...only cause i don't want to see you cry...it pains me kid..." He sits back down you snuggled close to him with the blanket wrapped around you and his arm around you he sighs when he looks down to see your smiling face while your falling asleep. "Your lucky your my best friends kid...your the only kid id ever take care of...hell your the only kid i care about mainly" he leans down and kisses your forehead once he's sure your asleep he carefully gets up laying you down he stops in the doorway "goodnight little shit...sleep well" and he goes to help clean up.