Jack X Reader

You woke up to the overcast sky light leaking into your room between the cracks of the curtains you sighed it had been two months since Jack got rid of his family to be with you. You had the same insane love he had for you but for him but Wendy being your sister you stayed quiet about your feelings for Jack. It did kill you till you killed your sister then it was fine you felt Jacks arms around your waist and him snoring into your shoulder you muffled a giggle "okay he's probably out cold right?" You thought. You carefully slid his arms apart and rolled to the end of the bed then got up off it "time for food" you thought you leaned over and kissed his forehead and quietly opened the door and carefully closed it.

On your way to the kitchen humming a tune you really hoped there was eggo waffles hopefully chocolate chip eggo waffles that would make it better. You opened up the freezer digging through a bunch of crap....no eggos you sigh and move to another large freezer and pull open the freezer begin digging no eggos. "Fuck!" You yell and move to the last freezer praying for eggos digging and no eggos "fuck me runnin...well i guess bacon is a close second to my favorite food". You remembered you had a box strawberry milkshake poptarts in your bag you practically ran back to your shared room carefully opening the door Jack still out and snoring like a lawn mower.

You kneel down by your duffle bag and begin your search clothes, phone, art stuff, and....Poptarts! You look up at the ceiling "thank you" you said. You stand up and about to leave the room and enjoy a walk but arms around your waist prevent you from leaving with a mouth full of poptart you look up to see a sleepy Jack. He looks at you confused "i uh would've made you breakfast" you swallow the poptart "but poptarts... originally i was on the hunt for eggos..." he nods "Wendy once or twice talked about your eggo obsession" "it was 10 boxes for $15 how could i not?". He chuckles into your shoulder "and they were gone within a week Y/N" "so?" You scoff he smiles into your shoulder.

You smile "and you snore like a dam mower my love" he looks at you almost offended then smiles "well after that lovely night last night can you blame me for my exsaughstion?" He wiggles his eyebrows and you blush and giggle. "No i cannot blame you Jackie" he kisses your forehead "and can i have a poptart?" You glare up at him "i love you" he says weakly" you thought for a moment "fine...". You hesitantly gave him the second poptart in the package and you went and flopped back onto the bed finishing your poptart. "Y'know i was never one for strawberry kitten...but that was pretty darn good" you nod "same here... Wendy always liked strawberry anything and everything" he lays down next to you "yeah...do you regret what we did?".

You look over to him "i loved Wendy she was practically my best and only friend but she was sooooo winey" he nods "i hear that kitten" he pokes your side. "No" you said you were insanely ticklish and hated it so much "no what kitten?" He does it again and you flinch "just no" he realizes what your saying no to. Quickly he he begins tickling you "n-no! Ah!....Jack st-AHP! HAHAHA NO!" he doesn't stop "never!" "Pl-EASE! I-it tickles so bad!" You were laughing uncontrollably. He was admiring his torment upon you not stopping till you couldn't breath pretty much "you....ass......h-ole!". "Kitten opinions are like assholes everyone has one" he chuckle as you weakly hit him he pulls you into a snuggle huddle "but you still love me Y/N" you sigh "somehow...." He smiles and kisses you and you kiss back.

"I'll get you back Jackie" he laughed "you can sure as hell try Y/N/N" you glared "i hate that nickname....but i love you" you snuggled up to him and chuckled as he held you close kissing your forehead "i know...i love you too kitten".