Mayor Buckman x reader

(cause Robert Englund wtf not??)

Your best friend thought it would be smart to take a detour thanks to a sketchy sign you two and your brother came across. Also meeting up once again with these three gals from the town before and meeting up with a couple in Pleasant Valley. You weren't much of a southern gal but part of you loved the southern style. The Mayor admired your appreciation for his town and their traditions. He told you the day you and your friends arrived his wife died last year she got murdered he said. That made you feel bad for Buckman he said the killer got what he deserved you were relieved to hear that also a statue was made in her honor she was a great woman. The town was throwing an amazing barbeque and Buckman had the ladies scoop you up and make you look all pretty a southern belle he said. They put you in this beautiful dress in your favorite color with little black lace gloves too you had some makeup in your bag you had so you gussied up your face a bit. The girls were giggling and gossiping that a girl had caught the Mayors eyes surely they probably meant your best friend.

 The girls were giggling and gossiping that a girl had caught the Mayors eyes surely they probably meant your best friend

But they meant you. Apparently the passed couple of days you had been on his mind the whole time. Tonight he was however going to ask you to be his date for the BBQ but that was still a few hours away. So you decided to explorer the town a bit more you hadn't seen your brother, one of those three girls that showed up, and not the girl of the couple. But you figured they all parted with someone and probably having a hangover as well whatever these people drank it was strong but they all handled it like champs. A lot of the local boys their eyes kept wandering over to you "do i look that good?" You thought they all did look lovestruck. No one looked more lovestruck than Buckman he was sitting in a window seat in the saloon he wondered what all the gentlemen were gawking at and he was surprised to see you. You looked like an angel to him ever more now than ever he couldn't let his people kill and eat you. He would never forgive himself so he was going to make you his tonight convince you to join his people. Little did he know about your little secret.

You followed your brother. You really didn't like your friend and your brother dating. Your brother wasn't much of a best friend anymore he began flaking and bailing on you for her and you knew your friend was cheating on him but hes to lovestruck to understand. He was pretty far ahead of you still doesn't know you were following him. You slip a throwing knife out of your hidden pocket on your dress you raise it ready to throw then "my my darlin what on earth are you doin with that there knife?" You whip around amd hide it behind your back. "M-mayor i uh...." He smiles "looks to me you were about to back stab your brother darlin" you shake your head no he nods yes "I do believe you were...his time will come my sweet Y/N and my my look at you...more beautiful than a magnolia in may...the girls done you up nice and purty..." You blush and look away. He chuckles "such a blushing beauty...come along now I've been hunting ya down all mornin...i got something i need to say" "hm? What's up?" He sighs "Y/N it's only been a mere two days but i feel as if I've known you forever... would you accompany me to tonights BBQ?" He was obviously blushing you giggled. "Mayor Buckman nothing would make me happier...i sure will go with you" he brightened up shocked as well "th-thats great!" He offered his arm "shall we then? It's not quite the time but... I'd very much love yo-... I'd love to get to know you darlin" you smile "I'd like to get to know you better as well...". You two linked arms and strolled around the town and the woods sharing stories and sharing about yourselves anyone that saw you  two thought it was a darling sight the mayor seemed very happy with you and you with him.

You two were so lost in conversation you didn't notice it was dark out "oh Darlin it's about time...ooo i smell the delicious meat a cookin..." You giggle "so do i let's get out there". He took your hand gently the both of you slid out of the booth in the saloon and walked out lovestruck the both of you. "This way Y/N the line a starts here my love" you blush "you may change your mind about that..." He kisses your cheek "but i havent my dear... nothing in the world could change it" you blush badly. You begin dishing up as does the mayor he kept planting light kisses on you to annoy and distract you but you thought it was cute you kept blushing like a fool. Once you two got seated he made an announcement welcoming everyone and such then your friend was brought out strapped to a table you tried to remain calm you have done your fair share of carnage but your heart was racing right the fuck now. "And Y/N will be deliverin the first strike..." Buckman nudged you but he noticed you looking a little shaken "Y/N? Darlin what's wrong? No need to be afraid you are one of us...go on" you shook your head no "i-i cannot I'm sorry i can't..." Your friend looked relieved. Buckman held you close to him "well... how's about i do it darlin?" You nod and smile a little then your friend began freaking out again other members of the town taunting and hurting her she deserved to die in your eyes. Buckman gave you a loving kiss then left your side to slaughter your friend he was handed a hatchet by one of his boys you looked away luckily her screams were muffled your heart ached only for a moment or two. Then Buckman slid back in next to you and wrapped an arm around you "hey now no tears...she deserved it remember?" You nodded "yes...she did..." You buried your face against his chest he held you close and chuckled.

He whispered in your ear "It's okay... I'm right here my lovely angel and I ain't ever lettin you go" you look up to him "I've never felt more at home than i do now Buckman" he kisses your forehead "i am very glad to hear that Y/N... how's about we sneak away from here?". You look around to see the others being tortured including your brother but you smiled at the lovely sight of blood and gore then look back to Buckman. "Sure where do you have in mind?" He smiles sweetly "i was hoping my home by a fire..." He looked shy you giggled "sure I'd love that" you slide out of your seats and make your way away from the event also seeing the others that you hadn't seen the last day cut up in interesting ways. Buckmans hand never leaving yours the whole way there and he had a fire already going but he added to it to brighten the room a bit you sat down on the cushy rug he shortly joined you. "I know it's awfully sudden my dear...but im glad you feel the same..." You smiled "I'm glad you feel the same as well Buckman" he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a loving kiss so sweet and gentle. You pulled away shortly after for air "those lips my angel i believe have put me in a trance... I can't get enough it seems" you giggle "i have that effect on you?" He smiles "indeed you do....may i try something?". You nod "I don't mind babe..." He pulls you in for another kiss he slides his hand down your back and presses you against him you read his mind and nipped his lip before he could yours.

He jumped at this but didn't pull away but he begged for entrance you allowed it you could tell he wanted more but he was to gentle and sweet he didn't want to hurt you or disgust his angel. Instead you went a little rough for him he was a moaning mess into the kiss you dominated his tongue with yours he quickly pulled away and looked away blushing. "Buckman? Hey...was it something i did?" He sighed "n-no my sweet angel it wasn't you at all I've just never felt somethin like that before...it felt like magic my dear...i-i don't even know how to describe it...i felt...alive?". You giggled "your sayin you've never had tongue in a kiss before?" He looked back at you and nodded. You smiled "well theres a lot more i can show you then..." You snuggle up close to him and he smiled wrapping his arms around you "i cannot wait my darlin..." You kiss his cheek then rest your head on his chest he kisses the top of your head but takes in some of your scent he smiles and starts to rock you back and forth a little to the faint sound of music coming from outside and he begins dozing off along with you.