Gyuhan || Control

Hope you enjoy <(^^)>

It's been 5 years since they've gotten together officially. Back then, Jeonghan had the shyest of blushes wherever Mingyu complimented him on his winning smile or the fact that no matter what state he was in, Jeonghan looked amazing. Especially when Mingyu was all tied up and Jeonghan rode him like there was no tomorrow.

Gosh Mingyu loved it so much. There was nothing like the feeling of not being able to touch him but only watch him. His hair would be bouncing with his body and his moans were like listening to a magical harp playing a slow song on repeat. Don't even get him started on how his dick would bounce.

But that's something to think about later. Right now was the time to watch the angel struggle to keep his moans inside of him while Mingyu's finger slid across the screen on his phone. The pup had seen those videos of couples walking around. Usually it was the girl with the vibrator in her and the other would control how much it would vibrate. What turned him on the most was thinking about how you could make someone lose control from your fingertips.

When he went and ordered off the internet (going to the "toy" store itself embarrassed him too much) he had no intentions of telling han what it was. Somehow, he agreed to put it inside of him and now this was the price he had to pay.

The vibrator was turned on at a medium level and Han could barely stand on his own. The two of them were walking home from a party which was a mess due to the vibrator in his ass. Every time Jeonghan would talk to another guy, Mingyu would turn it up high in an instant. He would have to dismiss himself just so he could quietly beg mingyu to stop. All the while, no one suspected a thing.

People would pass Jeonghan as he almost staggered into them a few times, only managing a quick sorry. He was in too much of a rush to get home where he knew Mingyu was already since he was much faster at walking. Within a few feet of their house, the vibrating started up again, But the time he reached the door, Mingyu was already there to snatch him inside. He didn't say anything besides "Having fun?" before wandering off into the kitchen.

The vibrator was suddenly turned off and Jeonghan took the chance to run upstairs and clean himself up aswell as changing into pajamas. It was almost 12 so he could last, right? That's when they agreed to take it out so there would be no problem.

___________________________

The couch was no help to him. They attempted to watch a movie together but Jeonghan kept on fidgeting. When he sat up straight, the vibrator slipped in a bit deeper and touched against some untouched walls in his hole. It made him quiver for a few moments till he could be comfortable. He lay his body on Mingyu's and pulled his legs up to his chest. In that position, the vibrator was pushed in a place where he could be say he was fine again. It wasn't on at the moment but he was scared.

Mingyu would pick up his phone every now and then to check messages from his mother or friends so it was no help. However, through the whole movie, he didn't turn it on.

Thank the gods, he thought to himself. It was 11:30 so only thirty minutes left. He must have taken mercy after seeing his legs quiver. When he rushed to go to his room before Mingyu changed his mind, he almost missed the first step of the stairs in shock. The metal in his ass shook at its highest level and Jeonghan was forced onto his knees. Shit, he thought, it's not over.

As Jeonghan tried to gather himself and sit on the stairs in an uncomfortable manner, a familiar body pressed up against him. Jeonghan could only manage to stand up straight, a cold surge of air passing through is body. He could feel strong yet gentle hands holding onto his waist and spin him around.