Chapter 27

*says that she wants to make a one shot book*
*has begun writing three one shots ages ago and got a request from a friend but lost interest and didn't go on writing any of them*
Yea.... I think the one shot book will still take a bit longer until I publish it.

Anyways, I'm pretty proud of me that I finished that chapter today at 10pm instead of Saturday at 3am like usually since school started again.

Enjoy~

Kailey was fairly confused why I didn't have a problem with Vic being here anymore, and why we acted so couple-y again. So we explained it to her in the easiest way possible, saying that there was nothing to worry about.
She seemed to be happy about that because I knew for a fact that she really liked Vic.

"I still don't understand you guys", Kailey exclaimed while brushing her doll's hair, "First you don't like each other, then you become friends, then you become boyfriends, then you fight again and now you're boyfriends again. Where's the logic?"

"You know, feelings aren't that easy to understand, especially love is very difficult", Vic handed my sister a dress for her doll.

"Okay, then I won't ever fall in love, if it's that difficult", she shrugged, throwing the hairbrush aside and taking the dress from Vic's hands.

"It's not that simple", I helped Kailey to put the dress on the doll, "You can't just decide whether you'll ever fall in love with someone, neither who you'll fall in love with. I originally didn't plan on falling for Vic but now I'm glad I did."
My sister shrugged again while she examined the toy in her hand.

"She's not pretty enough for her date", she stated and I chuckled slightly, "She has to do something with her hair. But what?"

"Maybe she should braid it", Vic suggested and Kailey nodded excitedly before stopping and looking at Vic with wide eyes.

"I'm not good at braiding hair", she pouted, "Can you do it?"

Vic looked taken aback for a moment.
"I can try", he said, "I've never really done it, though since I've never played with dolls or had a sister or something."

I laughed and stood up.
"I'm gonna make dinner, have fun with getting the doll ready", I grinned at Vic who rolled his eyes at me but smiled back, nevertheless.

"Don't burn the kitchen down, honey", he said mockingly.

"For your information, I've never burnt anything down", I folded my arms defiantly.

"I'm just teasing you, babe", he chuckled, "I know that you're a good cook."

I snorted, smacking his arm but leaning down to kiss his cheek right after that and leaving the room.
I went downstairs into the kitchen, taking everything I needed and started cooking.
I just stood there, humming softly in the silence until a sudden pair of arms, snaking around my waist, startled me.

"Aww, did I startle little Kellin?", Vic laughed.

"Shut up, asshole, I'm taller than you", I countered and he immediately fell silent.

"Wow", he said after a while, "Just wow. That's all I have to say." Vic pulled his arms away from me and I turned around.

"Are you seriously pissed because of that?", I asked.

"No, I'm just fucking with you", he grinned, pecking my lips.

Vic helped me with making dinner, after telling me that Kailey was playing by herself now because she preferred to play alone for some reason.
When we were done, we told my sister to come downstairs to eat with us. After that, I went to put Kailey to bed while Vic had to feed Harper.