Note for All Participants! + Q&A

~ Published: 29th of August, 2018

Hello, dear Wattpadders! 

And so we've reached the first Note for the Second Edition 😁

Are you enjoying the Awards so far? ❤️🎉

*Throws rainbow jellybeans*

It's been almost a month and things are going very well! Some categories got filled up very fast, while others are still praying for participants, but no worries! All categories will be judged, no matter how many participants there are! The judging system has been improved so that each category is judged as fair as possible! 

Just a few reminders and clarifications:

Uno! Only participants with 5 chapters (or 4, and the 5th soon to be published) will be accepted! Some judges have already started judging, so it gets confusing if there are not enough chanpters. If your story is completed in short story, then of course it is accepted! That's an exception. 😎 Prologues are accepted, as long as they have plot inside.

Due! I will publish a chapter when all judges have been signed in so that you know who to follow. Remember, it's not mandatory, but who gets the most benefits from this contest? You do! Yeey! So why not thank them? 💕.

Tre! For poetry participants, if you want to know how your book will be judged, check the "Judging System for Poetry" ☺️ of course, there is a different score sheet than for the other books which enter as novels.

Quattro! If you want the Participant Sticker in full quality, don't hesitate to PM me your e-mail. I can send all three of them for you to choose.

The Winning Stickers won't be revealed but to the winning participants. All prizes will be given when the awards end (Exception makes the Participant prizes).

Cinque! This is a question: Do you want all the categories to be announced together with who the winners are? Or do you want me to announce separately when a category has all the score sheets? 

Sei! Tell me if you cannot find your book in the Participants List. Sometimes Wattpad deletes some books from it (je ne sais pas pourquoi 😞). Tonight or Tomorrow I'll finish adding all the books to the Participants List so Yeah, wait until then :)

Phew, I hope I've written all I wanted to say. 😁  If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask me!

❓❗️❔❕‼️⁉️ ⚠️ Ask questions anywhere on this chapter! I might miss them on other chapters. 

~ WOCA