Chapter One

(Present Day)

"What the f*ck, Knox?" Gunner asked as I flipped the light on and opened the curtains.

"It's mornin' time, motherf*ckers. Wake the f*ck up." I said.

They all groaned.

Thirty of them were laying all over the clubhouse main room. They were all now hungover. Some laid on the pool table, some where under the table, some laid on the bar, some laid near bar, and a majority of them were just on the floor. Each and every one of them also has naked club bunnies laying on them.

Club bunnies are the sluts, strippers, and hookers that hang out at the club almost 24/7.

"Get up and get the f*ck dressed. We got business." I said walking on down the hall towards the bedrooms but not before I turned on the music.

I knocked on his door once and waited.

"Yeah?" He answered looking worn out.

"Meetin' in fifteen minutes."

He nodded. "I'll be there."

Axel stepped down as president of the club not long after Scarlett went missing and I took his place. He was going to give it to Elliot, his son, but Eli didn't want it. Losing Scarlett really took a toll on the both of them.

Axel's brother and Scarlett's father, Jacob and his wife Poppy died in a car crash when Scarlett was just 10 years old. When they died it destroyed Axel and Elliot. They were so depressed and after that all they had was Scarlett.

Twenty minutes later we were all sitting at the table but Axel, Elliot, and I were the only ones fully awake.

"We got to talk about this deal with the Wolves."

"Thought that was a done deal." Crow said.

"They raised the price to $30,000."

"That's bullshit." Snake said and main agreed.

"I know and you know that but it's what they're doing and they won't back down."

"So we take the deal. They are the only ones around that deal with what we need."

"I have a meetin' with Talon in two days."

Business went on and we talked about a few more things before we began finishing up. I was just about to dismiss the meeting when one of the newest prospects came running in.

"What the f*ck, Donnie?" Elliot asked.

Donnie looked scared. "You have a visitor." He said looking at me.

"Who is it? Why couldn't they wait?"

"Because I don't wait for anyone." An all to familiar voice said from behind Donnie.

"Except me." Another familiar voice said.

Donnie scurried off and Vincenzo strolled in with Juliet right behind him.

"Thought you two were in Italy." I said standing up to hug Juliet and shake his hand while the rest of the guys stared at him in shock and fear.

"We were."

"Miss me already?" I asked.

"We have to talk." Vince said in all seriousness.

I nodded. "We can talk here."

Vince's eyes scanned the room before he nodded. He turned to his men and spoke in Italian and the proceeded to leave the room and shut the door.