Chapter Thirteen

A/N:

Hola Amigos!!!

How are we all doing?!

Just dropped by to say hey!! And....

To tell you to buckle up after this chapter because it's going to get real really quick.

Enjoy!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with friends!!

-Bria, aka. Anon 😉🙃😁😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Knox's POV)

True to Juliet's word, Vince gave us the money we needed. He didn't transfer it. No, he had to get it to us his way. He had one of his men bring it to us.

"What do we do now?" Ollie asked.

It's the day after the fundraiser and we're currently in the chapel sitting around the table staring at the money.

"Everyone takes a chunk of it and heads out. Go to everyone. Explain the situation."

"And if they are hesitant?"

"I don't f*ckin' know. Remind them 'bout how we've never let anyone of them down and we've always taken care of them."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to the diner to talk to Elle."

We all took an equal amount and headed out.

When I arrived at the diner Elle rushed towards me.

"Thank goodness you're here."

"What wrong?"

"Those troublemakers have been in here twice today."

"For what?"

"Try to buy me out. I saw what they did to Gavin. I'm not letting them do that to me."

"That's why I'm here."

We went to the back and I laid out the cash.

"We're buying everything in and around town."

"Why?"

"So that they can't do it. A friend looked into them and they go into towns like ours, buy everyone out, take their money, and then leave."

"Where'd this money come from?"

"A friend."

"The same friend who runs business through here? Same one who shows up every once in a while?"

"How'd-"

"Like I've said, ain't nothing going on in this town that I don't know about."

"Do we have a deal?"

"You buy my diner?"

"Buy it all. Diner, land, everything. It'll be like nothing changed. It'll be in our name but you can keep running it and it's still yours."

She nodded. "Deal."

A hour later everything was legally in place and it was ours. I went to two other places and those owners were also in. Elle called around and got everything else to agree.

By the end of the day, we owned everything.

"How long til they realize?" Axel asked.

"Not long."

"They going to be pissed?"

"Hell yeah."

"We're ruining their plans and business."