[ Chapter 8 ]

*play song*

Zane's pov. 

I'm in my dorm, on my phone, searching through the internet on my laptop, to see if there's anything interesting, so far nothing interest me.

Y/n is currently in the shower. While she's in there, i heard a notification from her phone.

" who is it? " she asked from inside.

" hold up " i said.

I got up and went to her bed, where her phone is. It's a message from a person named Bitchass.

Hey, i know we haven't talk in a while but, plz forgive me?

That's what he says.

" it's from someone you named Bitchass, he said, Hey, i know we haven't talk in a while but, please forgive me? " i said, i heard a sigh on the shower.

" block that number " she said.

I didn't ask a question so i just block the number.

" done " i said.

" thanks! " she said.

" your welcome " i said.

As i exit from the app IMessage, i saw her wallpaper is a picture, of her hair dyed in F/c completely. (pic above)

She's so beautiful.

W-what are you saying Zane?!, she clearly has a boyfriend from what i know on the text.

I lock her phone and place it back on her bed and i heard the water stopped running.

I went back on my bed and she comes out with her pajama on. It is like almost 9 pm.

She grabs her phone and rolled her eyes and drop it on her bed lamely.

" who is he? " i asked.

Um, why am i asking this?

" my crazy ex, we broke up like 4 years ago and now he wants me back back but i don't give a chance on someone that cheats, unless there's an explanation, but i found that he lied so yeah " she said and walk to her desk, brushing her hair.

" rough year? " i asked.

" something like that " she said.

Y/n's pov. 

I place down my brush and hop on my bed. I look once again on my phone and it's almost 9 pm.

" so how crazy is this Bitchass guy? " Zane asked.

" this guy is literally stressing me out for the past few years " i said.

" does he ever stop? " he asked.

" he will never stop and will try anything to get to me, like the time in high school, he kissed me, literally, infront of the teacher! " i said.

" is it that bad? " he asked.

" he usually forces me to go out with him " i sit up and hug my legs to my chest.

" so he. . . . .abused you? " he asked cautiously and close his laptop, setting it aside.

" no but he normally threatens me by posting stuff in the internet of negative things about me more like blackmailing " i said.

" so how did you escape from him? " he asked.

" the night i broke up with him is also the night he cheated, i made my decision so i left him, he did things to me when i was in school " i said reminding what that Bitchass did to me.

I see Zane's expression change into a shock tone.

" not that type of thing " i said.

" oh sorry! " he said, a tint of pink appeared on his cheeks, so does mine as i saw it.

" just different type of things " i mumbled.

" what? " he asked.

" non of your business " i said.

~ Time Skip ~

I'm sitting alone at the cafeteria, just drinking my coffee and scrolling through my phone.

" excuse me, is this seat taken? " a familiar voice asked, i look up to see Mariko.

" oh, hey Mar, and no it's not taken " i said, she sat down and smiled.

" so what are you doing? " she asked.

" ah, nothing just bored and nothing to do, what about you? " i asked.

" well, same thing as you " she said.

" oh okay " i said.

Then there was silence.

" so wanna go to the bleachers? " she asked.

" sure let's go " i answer.

I grab my bag and we head over to the bleachers. When we arrived there we sat at the middle area and see the boys playing football on the right side and some girls playing soccer on the left side.

I did see Aph but i just shrug it off cause it could've been my imagination.

" so question, can you speak Japanese? " i asked.

" what do you think? " she asked.

" so you can speak Japanese? " i asked.

" guess, yes or no " she said.

" yes? " i asked.

" that is, correct " she said.

" hey "

Cliffhanger, ehehehehehehe

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko