35

(pic above is Alex)

Harry chucked a bag of frozen peas into his cart, walking past a few isles before deciding to go down the candy isle.

Louis would cherish him for buying him more Milk Duds. They were his absolute favorite.

He grabbed a large pack of them and put them into the cart, chuckling to himself as he walked farther down the aisle.

He felt his phone buzz, so he reached down into his pocket and looked down to see a message from the princess himself.

From Louis💙: I miss u are you almost done?

Harry chuckled, smiling fondly.

To Louis💙: I just left babe. be patient or else you'll be punished. won't go easy this time.

Harry pressed send and put his phone back into his pocket. He wondered into the dairy section and grabbed a few things he needed to restock their fridge with.

Just then, he felt his phone buzz again, and he was about to look at it when a young boy bumped into Harry's cart. He grunted and fell to the floor right after that.

The boy yelped out in pain and began to cry. Harry panicked and looked around for his parents.

"I'm so sorry buddy, where's your parents?" He knelt down beside him, looking for any injuries.

The boy was holding his arm to his chest, the one that hit the metal cart. "Mummy's lookin for veggies." The little boy responded, whimpering slightly as tears pricked at his eyes.

"Do you want me to bring you to the veggie isle? I can help you find your mummy," Harry spoke to him softly. He brushed his hand over the boy's curly brown hair, trying to comfort him as he cried a little bit.

The boy nodded hesitantly, and after he sat there for a moment, he lifted his arms up to be held. He didn't seem to be in too much pain anymore, meaning he wasn't hurt very badly at all.

Harry smiled awkwardly, feeling a bit invasive by holding someone else's kid, but he scooped the boy up nonetheless.

He left his cart back in the dairy section as he walked into the isle full of fresh vegetables. "Tell me when you see your mummy, yeah?" Harry told the little guy, who nodded in response.

The dark haired boy looked around desperately. It took a few minutes, but soon enough he pointed off to the right of them at a man with black hair.

Harry's eyes widened as soon as the man turned around. "You again?" Harry laughed and walked up to him.

Calum heard Harry's voice and spotted him instantly. As soon as he saw his son in the large man's arms, Calum stopped in his tracks, dropping the bag of asparagus that he was holding onto the floor.

Harry found the reaction a bit odd, but he guessed that Calum was just surprised to see him holding his kid.

"He bumped into my cart." Harry laughed, and so did the little boy.

Calum let out a breath as Harry set the boy onto his feet. "I didn't mean to I was tryin' to get the butter like you told me to." He explained quickly.

Harry didn't want to judge, but it seemed a bit wrong that Calum had told his 4 year old to go and get something from another isle. Anything could've happened.

"Alex, what did I tell you? I said no running." Calum scolded him, and bent over to pick him up. "You're lucky I know this guy, if you'd bumped into some stranger's cart you could've been kidnapped." Calum set the boy down into the cart.