Chapter 2

A/N - And we're back! I hope you enjoy this chapter as well!
(N/N) - Nickname

3rd person P.O.V
(Y/N) sat back on one of the railings as she practiced her drawing. (Y/N) loved to draw so she did it often. As she sat there she noticed the blue rito practicing his flying with such grace she didn't think it was really him.
That's when he pulled out his bow and shot three targets at once. Shocked at his archery, she gasped as he did it again. How can he do that while flying?!
When she slowly worked her way to the landing to get a closer look, (Y/N) sat down placing her crutch next to her and watched in awe, forgetting all about their argument the other day.
As she sat there she pulled out her sketch book again, and started drawing him doing loops and shooting arrows.
After a while she got up to go ask Marissa a question, "Hey Marissa, w-who is that rito?"
"Which one?"
"The one with the... dark blue feathers?" As she said this, Marissa turned around with an annoyed look on her face.
"That bird brain? That's Revali. He has a very high ego and thinks he's better than every on else."
"Revali..." (Y/N) mumbled.
"What happened? Have you already met him?"
"Yah he wasn't very gentlemanly towards me when he saved me-"
"Saved you?!" Marissa cutoff shocked.
"Yah, I was on the landing when he scared me by dropping down onto it and I uh... fell off?" (Y/N) said quietly.
"At least it was him..." Marissa said worryingly.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean since he is the best flyer, he was able to save you before you hit the water. If it wasn't him I don't know what would have happened to you!"
As (Y/N) and Marissa continued to talk it grew dark out side as Revali landed on the platform. Earlier he saw (Y/N) watching him with wide (E/C) eyes and her mouth open. So he put on a little show.
Why was he doing this? He doesn't know.
"Revaliiii!" What now? He thought annoyed. "Your back! Can we finally go on that date?"
"No Valary! I already told you. Stop asking!" Revali growled as he walk away from the yellow rito. "Awwwwww! You know you can't say no though. We're going on that date." She said as she grabbed his wing and dragged him back to the platform.
"Valary Ive been flying all day! I'm not going."
Most dates for rito was usually just flying around together at night when it was quiet.
"Yes you are!" She said as she nudged him off the platform. Valary and Revali both know each other very well and have been friends since they were baby's. But Valary clearly had feelings for him and everyone knew that, even Revali.
"I know you'll warm up to me someday! And when that day comes...." as she continued Revali stopped listening to her as he noticed the hylian he saves a few days ago.
When he took a closer look he noticed her ankle was bandaged up and she had a crutch. Did she hurt her ankle when she fell? He thought feeling a tinge of guilt. Serves her right though! She shouldn't be standing on the platform like that. Where is she going at a time like this?
"Revali!" Valarys yell brought him out of his thoughts, "Why were you spacing out like that? Your not the person to ever do that."
"Nothing." He replied coldly as they took off.
As they flew around he saw her walking across the four bridges. It's dangerous at night when the monsters thrive so for a hylian with an injury is defenseless at night.
As (Y/N) made her way across, she was looking for a certain plant, hearty radish. Marissa just needed this last ingredient to make dinner which will shorten the time my ankle needs to heal.
Marissa insisted on going but (Y/N) refused and decided to go herself. When she made it across all four bridges, she limped her over to the stable.
Once there (Y/N) found Beatle, "Hey Beatle! Do you have any hearty radish?"
"Hey (N/N)! Sorry all out! I just sold the last one..."
"That's okay! I'll just go find some."
When she waddled out with her crutch, she made her way to the pines nearby. When she was there she checked the roots for the radish. Hearty radishes usually grow at the base of a tree.
Going further and further into the forest she couldn't find any. By the time she was exhausted it was to dark to see even an good 20 ft away from her. She was lost.
"No no no no no!" (Y/N) huffed starting to panic. Sitting down at the base of a tree she put her head between her legs and tried to calm down. To make things worse (Y/N) was afraid of the dark.
She didn't even find the radish! Curled up at the base of a tree she began to cry. "Why did I do this?! Me and Marissa would have been done with dinner by now! Why was I being so stupid!"
Suddenly she heard a stick crack. Going silent she stood up leaning against the tree for support and hid behind the tree grabbing her crutch to use as a weapon.
"Hey you still there?" She recognized that voice. Peering behind the tree she saw the dark blue rito standing there.
"Revali?" She said quietly relived. As she said his name he immediately saw her and walk over.
"What are you doing with a foot like that at this time so deep in the woods?" He said with an annoying tone.
"Why do you want to know?! I don't need your help!" (Y/N) replied angrily. "Besides I though I was a 'lowly hylian'. Why would you waste your time on me?!" She said full of rage starting to loose control.
"Calm down-"
"Calm down?! You want me to calm down?! Do you know the troubles I've had to go through?! I've worked my butt off to support my family and look at me now! I've been the only support keeping my family alive after my father died, and then I ended up getting kicked into a ravine by a Golden Buck and ended up here for the last week with no way to contact them!" (Y/N) was yelling at this point and was on the verge of having a mental breakdown with tears starting to spill out of her eyes.
"I don't even know how they're doing right now-"
"Hey!" Revali said sternly making (Y/N) go quiet. "Look do you want to get back to the village or not?" He said clearly annoyed for having to deal with this.
"Yes! But I'm not going with you!" She said turning away. "You treat me like garbage and clearly don't like me!" As she walked away Revali continued his attempt, "You know from where we are it would take hours to get back on foot."
"So-" (Y/N) was cut off by a bokoblin that jumped out in front of her. As she fell backwards from the shock, the bokoblin made a big leap raising its weapon as it went, aiming right for (Y/N).
In almost an instant though, an arrow shot right in the center of its forehead, turning the bokoblin into purple dust.
(Y/N) turned around shaking from fear to see Revali holding his bow, alert for any more monsters. For a second she thought she saw a glint of worry and fear in his eyes, but it must have been her imagination.
"Hurry I think more may be on the way." Revali said turning around and crouching down. "Get on." Reluctantly She got on because he saved her.
Then she remembered her fear of heights. "Wait-" (Y/N) began but was cut of as he quickly took off into the sky. Once they were high up (Y/N) buried her head in his feathers to calm herself down.
"Okay I have some questions!" Revali stated.
"Like what?"
"Like, what were you doing alone out in the forest?"
"Well Marissa needed one last ingredient for dinner but I never found it..." she said feeling guilty.
"Okay okay. One more question. What do you mean by half hylian?"
"Well maybe when we're friends I'll tell you. But, it does not seem like that will be happening any time soon." (Y/N) said starting to get annoyed.
"Now I have a question." She said, "how did you find me?"
Revali thinking back he replied, "I'll save you the boredom." He said not saying anything. While he was flying with Valary, he was able to get away by challenging her to a race. During this race they had to dive through the pines and see who got back to the landing first. While they were in the pines, instead of turning around to go back to the landing, he kept going until he landed, accidentally stepping on a stick. You know what happened from there. Valary wasn't very hard to loose thankfully.
After 30 more minutes of silence, they arrived at Rito village. When they landed (Y/N) broke the silence, "Thank You. Thank you for saving me again and bringing me back." She mumbled with tired red eyes and her head down.
"Don't do it again." He said rudely Turing around and taking off to fly up to Vah Medoh. I say thank you and that's the response I get?! Ugh I can't stand him! (Y/N) thought turning to go back to Marissas.
Once she got there Marissa was freaking out due to how long she was gone for, questioning her like crazy.
But when everything settled down Marissa had something for her. "Here." Marissa said handing her a box.
When (Y/N) opened it, she gasped in shock to see another healing potion. "Why?! Why are you so nice to me?! I just made things worse for you!" (Y/N) exclaimed excited.
"Now, your ankle will be completely healed!" She said happily. As (Y/N) drank the potion she felt her ankle suddenly feel better.
Nervously putting weight on it, she was able to stand up straight. "I can walk again! Marissa how can I repay you! If it weren't for you I would've been dead!"
"It's no problem! And besides your friendship is enough. You've had a long day, why not go to bed and we can go get breakfast in the morning!" Marissa said happily.
"Okay. Goodnight." (Y/N) said walking into Marissas guest room. (Y/N) couldn't stop thinking about her horrible relationship with Revali because she never liked being so rude to people even if they treated her like that as well. Maybe I should clear things up with him... It may not work but, it's worth a shot.
As she laid in her bed, she noticed something in her hair. It was one of Revali's feathers. Very soft. She laid in bed getting a better look at the feather.
It was a beautiful blue with the tip being a lighter blue. Why would such an arrogant rito have such beautiful feathers?
Putting it up to her nose she smelled it. It smells like vanilla and trees. "Why does he have to smell good too?" (Y/N) mumbled annoyingly.
When she fell asleep she still had the feather in her hand and up to her nose when Marissa came to check on her.
I know you don't feel that way for him right now but... later on it may get complicated with him. Marissa told her even though she knew (Y/N) couldn't hear her.
The next morning, (Y/N) sprinted out the door forgetting she put Revali's feather behind her ear when she woke up, happy to be able to use both legs again, especially since Rito village had a lot of stairs.
She went to her usual drawing spot by the landing and began to draw the sunrise. While she was there Revali was already flying around doing his usual training. After (Y/N) decided to talk to him later about their bad relationship she's been feeling much better knowing she might be able to smooth things over with him.
After a few hours of drawing she had a complete picture including Revali doing his usual tricks in it. When he landed on the platform, I was finally able to talk to him, "Hey can we talk?"

A/N - Yay! The second chapter is done! I hope you like it and you want to see more because the next chapter is going to be fun! See y'all in the next one!