Chapter 7

Revali took off from the platform as soon as he saw the name on the arrow. Flying through he air, he scouted out the ground for Valary where ever she shot that arrow.
This time I'll deal with her! She won't be doing anything else when I'm done with her! Revali shot through the air with rage as he thought of ways to deal with Valary, when he suddenly spotted her standing in the middle of the snow looking at him.
Diving down with more speed than ever, he tackled her and pinned her down. "I've got you now! This time your not getting away." He hissed in fury pulling out an arrow getting ready to kill her quick.
"Wait! I'll tell you what you want to know just... don't kill me..." Valary said trying to calm herself down.
"Ok. Why are you threatening her!?"
"Who?" Valary gave an innocent look.
"You know who!" Revali place the tip of the arrow on her neck.
"B-because..." Valary faded off with calm eyes, clearly not fazed by the arrow. "Answer!"
"She's... Shes stealing you from me!" Valary yelled with sadness in her tone.
"What?! I was never yours and I never will be!" Revali was so annoyed with the way she was acting so he began to put force on the arrow making her neck bleed a little.
"Fine... kill me then! I have nothing to live for anyway..." Valary seemed more hurt by Revalis answer than the arrow on her neck.
"One more question... what happened to the knuckleheads that took (y/n)?" Revali started to worry from leaving (y/n) alone.
"Them? Oh... I... delt with them..." (she killed them. Literally. Not even joking)
"Well now I'm going to deal with you!" Revali yelled forcing the arrow further into her throat causing more blood to run out out the opening.
"Just make it quick!" Valary was crying. Revali did as she said and pierced her throat making her go limp. (I never thought I would write something so brutal *shivers*)
Revali soon stood up and looked down on her. That's one less problem to deal with- "Revali?" A shaky quiet voice asked behind him. Revali snapped out of his thoughts to turn around.
(Y/n) was standing there with a look of panic in her eyes. "(Y/N)?! What are you doing out here! You're supposed to be in bed!" Revali started to walk to wards her but she only took a step away from him.
"D-don't come near me! Why would you do that?!" Tears started flooding out of here eyes, "You... You killed her!"
"I did it to protect you!" Revali was stunned by her reaction. "To protect me huh?! Is that the only reason? Or did you just hate her enough to go and kill her this way?!"
"Yes! You have to believe me! She was the only responsible for found this to you!" He motioned to her frail body. As he finished speaking she stood their; her expression softening.
"I-I'm sorry for yelling at you... but I never thought you were the kind to do something like this... we... we could have helped her! It shouldn't have come to this." (Y/N) looked at the ground in sadness.
It was like Revali could feel her pain as he walked up and wrapped his wings around her small cold body. "I'm so sorry (y/n)... I didn't want to but I'm afraid I had no other choice. No matter how much we help her, she will never change."
As (y/n) cried into his chest, Valary was body was being buried by the falling snow. "How did you get here? We're not the closest to the village you know."
"Well when Marissa told me you ran off after seeing the arrow I had to follow you so I did. It hurt like hail (srry I don't curse) but I made it." She laughed softly.
Revali looked down at her and notice under the blanket she was wrapped in blood was sleeping through. Taking off the blanket her arms were covered in blood from where her (f/c) feathers were protruding from. "You flew here?! You don't have the strength yet why would you do this?" Revali was heart broken that (y/n) put herself through even more pain just to follow me.
"Revali... I've thought about this a lot and I think I'm ready... I know this sounds like the stupidest thing you've ever heard but... I like you. A lot. I understand if you think I'm a waste of your time but I wanted you to know..." (y/n)'s voice was shaky as she spoke preparing for rejection but Revali didn't say a thing.
"Here... get on my back... let's go back to the village. I have something to show you..." Revali crouched down as (y/n) hopped on. His heart was beating like the world could hear it and he hoped (y/n) couldn't hear it from being on his back.
(Y/n) on the other hand felt like her world was crushed. Did... did he just reject me? She could barely keep her self from sobbing while he flew back to the village but she was able to control herself.
When they reached the village, he flew up to Vah Medoh and landed on its wing. "S-s-so What did y-you want to show m-me?" (y/n) was trying so hard not to cry that she turned into a stuttering mess.
Revali mumbled to her to hold on and walked away. I knew he would never like someone like me. Moments later he came back out with bandages and sat down next to her wrapping up her arms, "I have been wanting to tell you something as well..." Revali could barely speak he was so nervous. "I like spending time with you actually and... Gosh this is difficult..." Revali spoke under his breath, "I-I like.... you too..." he said quietly and faded off looking down with embarrassment as he finished wrapping her arms.
Suddenly he was pulled into and embrace as (y/n) wrapped her arms around him with tears falling down her face. "Do you mean it?" She asked quietly.
"Yes... Yes I do." He replied hugging her back.
"Revali?"
"Yes?"
"Don't ever leave me... ok?"
"I won't. I'll be with you every step of the way."
"Heh... I love you Revali." (Y/n) giggled.
"I love you to..."
Revali and (Y/N) decided to have a sleepover on Vah Medoh. (Nothing happened up there don't worry. It's to early for that)
The next day they went to he village cafe and got some tea and cookies, "Revali?"
"Hm?"
"Have you ever thought of having kids?"
Revali nearly had tea spit out of his nostrils and he coughed, "w-what?!"

5 years later

Revali and (y/n) were sitting I. The grass as they watched their three children playing in the field.
The doctor told them even though (y/n) was half of a different species, she could still have children with both ritos and hylian's Because she had the DNA of both species mixed together in her reproductive system, allowing her to have children with Revali.
One was a half Rito just like you! With Revalis dark blue feathers. She even had some feathers growing in her hair. Her name was Rea.
The other one was also a girl but was a full Rito. She had your (f/c) feathers and her name was Athena and her name matched her personality as she was very smart.
The last one was the youngest; a boy that had a mix of your feathers and Revalis so he had mostly Revalis feathers and lots of yours scattered through them making him a speckled Rito. His name was Bentley. He was very energetic but had a heart of gold. He would help anyone that needed it and was kind to everyone.
(Y/n) also had the strength to fly like a normal Rito with no pain now and they were one big happy family. Even after the calamity attacked they were all still together.
"I never knew life could be this amazing... It can't get any better." (Y/N) said with happiness.
"Me neither," Revali replied as their kids ran up to them.
"Mom! Dad!" The oldest Rea yelled in Annoyance, "Athena and Bentley won't stop pulling my feathers!" She lifted up her hand to show a few feathers that have fallen out.
"Oh dear... Hey! I have an idea! Rea, why don't you show the young ones the proper way to take off! Your the only one that knows how to fly after all besides me and your father."
"Yay!" The two other children grabbed Rea's arms and ran off.
"H-hey! Watch the feathers!" Rea said surprised.
Watching them, (y/n) snuggled up to Revali, "I love you Revali..."
"I love you too..." Revali replied with love in his tone while watching their children play in the field.

Fin.