Chapter 6

A/N - Oooooooo things are getting good >D
(F/F) - favorite food

Revali's P.O.V
It has been a week since (Y/N) has disappeared and I didn't know what to do. I spent every hour of every day looking for her but no luck.
As I flew another lap around the mountains near the village, I saw the two ritos emerging from a large crevice in the cliff side. What? I thought feeling a spark of hope.
As I flew down below to hide I made my way to the crevice waiting for the two ritos to disappear. When they were gone I flew into the crevice.
I saw nothing but darkness until I looked down to see a small shaft of light coming out from under a large smooth rock. I tried pushing it feeling a bit of hope but it wouldn't budge.
I felt around the large rock and found a small hole near the bottom. I reached in and pulled out a key. Looking around, there was a key lock on another wall. Weird...
The key was in and I turned it, there was a quiet 'click' sound coming from the door. Rushing to the door, holding onto the key I pushed the door open and busted inside.
It was........ disgusting. There was dust everywhere, and cockroaches on the walls. Everything looked a hundred years old and all the wood was rotted away. It also smelled..... really bad.
There was no one in the room but then I saw another door in the corner. Slowly pushing it open I stared I horror. I saw (Y/N) sitting there. He could barely recognize her. She was so thin and looked half dead with her head dropping and half closed eyes, covered in cuts and bruises.
"(Y/N)!" I ran up to her to see ropes tied around her ankles and wrists. "What happened to you?!" I was beyond the angriest I've ever been.
"Revali...." (Y/N) said faintly. "Shhhhhhhh..... it's okay I'm taking you home." As I spoke, I carefully untied her and picked her up. It felt like picking up a piece of paper. She was freezing.
"Let's go. Once we're back I'm going to find what monster could have done such a thing." As he place her on his back, she had just enough energy to clutch into him.
I slowly took off and glided in the air as steady as possible so (Y/N) wouldn't fall off. When we were a good ways away I saw the two ritos returning to the crevice.
Starting to panic I dove down with speed careful not to drop her. I landed on the ground and hid, holding (Y/N) covered under my wings to hide her and warm her up.
"It was those two..." I growled furiously. Looking down at (Y/N), I saw she fell asleep almost instantly. She was so beat up and was extremely sleep deprived. Picking her back up, I placed her back on my back tying her in place with a blanket to keep her warm and to stay on my back.
I took back off and dashed to Rito village with much more speed than before. She was so light it was hard to tell she was even on his back.
When I landed I put (Y/N) in my arms and ran up to Marissas. "Marissa! Open up!" I yelled in full panic mode.
When the door opened Marissa nearly shrieked at the sight of (Y/N), "Good heavens! Get her in the bed quick! Bring her food and water! I'll clean her up." Marissa led me quickly inside to a big soft bed. Once I set her down I booked it outside to get the food and water.
(Y/N) P.O.V
When I woke up everything hurt. I didn't know where I was and started to panic. I was in a big soft bed and it was very warm.
Trying to get up I fell back down and groaned in pain. "Revali? Marissa?" I said quietly tears already rolling down my cheeks.
It was like someone heard my calls because Marissa came barging in making me jump in surprise. "(Y/N)! Your awake!"
"What h-happened? Where am I?" I moaned.
"Your back in the village.... your safe now."
"Why would they do such things to me?" I stared to sob uncontrollably. "It was awful!"
"Shhhhhhh.... it's okay they won't touch you again." Marissa hugged me stroking my bare back covered in bandages.
"Thank you Marissa. I owe you my life." I said trying to control myself.
"No. I chose to help you. You don't owe me a thing."
"But-" I was cutoff as Marissa placed me back down telling me to rest.
"You need to sleep. You haven't slept in several days! You can't go on with such little energy. Besides Revali should be back with food and water any minute." Marissa said closing the door behind her.
Laying down I felt my face grow hot as I thought of Revali. Why does he waste his time on me? I just went missing for I don't even know how long and he probably spent every second looking for me! I thought my eyelids growing heavy. Soon enough I fell asleep and slept through the whole night.

~time skip~

The next morning I was wide awake laying in the big bed when suddenly Revali busted through to door in full panic mode.
Jumping in my skin I tried to yell at him but failed, "What are you doing?! You scared me!" I mumbled in an annoyed tone.
"Did you just ask that?! I though you were dying!" Revali said concerned.
"Sorry... I'm just a bit jumpy right now." I apologized.
"I'm sorry for scaring you like that... but I was just worried."
"Thanks Revali."
"Here I got you some food and water." Revali said sitting down next to her and giving her a big bag of food.
Pulling out the food there was:
- Milk
- Rice
- Nuts
- Potatoes
- (F/F)
- Cookies. Lots of cookies.

"Thanks! But..... why this?"
"Because these foods are good for gaining weight fast. Have you seen yourself?! You look like a living skeleton! I will track down whoever did this and make them regret doing such a thing." Revali growled.
"Thank you But you don't need to do this you know. Your so busy with your training!"
"Well that doesn't matter right now. Right now your all that matters." Revali said kindly making me blush a bright red.
"Dawww.... your to kind! But seriously, go train. I know how much of your time I've wasted!"
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes! You better go!"
"Fine! If you really want me to go train!" Revali said playfully standing up. "And please, try to eat as much as possible."
"Aye aye captain!" I said jokingly as Revali closed the door. Jeez, what is this feeling in my stomach! I must have ate something bad.
I tried to get up to go as Marissa for some medicine but failed, "hey Marissa do you have any medicine?!" I tried to yell.
"What's wrong?" Marissa gave her a worried look walking over to the bed.
"My stomach has a weird feeling in it and I don't know what it could be?" I started to worry.
"Describe it." She ordered.
"Well.... I'm not sure how to describe it. It's like my stomach is knotting up but doesn't hurt. And then my face starts to heat up because of it. What's wrong with me!" I yelled in confusion.
"Aww... honey, I think that's called love."
"What?! Describe the feeling in a better way please."
"Well that feeling in your stomach is called butterflies. It happens when you look at the special person you like or do anything that can involve them. And when your face heats up, that means your blushing."
"Then who's making me feel like this? *gasp* is it you?!" I said shocked.
"Well do you have butterflies in your stomach?"
"No..."
"Then it's not me! Who else can you think of?"
"Well the only other person is Reva- OH MY GOSH MARISSA!!!" I screamed at my realization covering my blushing face in my palms.
"Woah! Calm down! It sounds like you just found the root of the problem." Marissa was giggling like a baby.
"I can't be Marissa! I don't- why? Him? What- I must be sick!" I felt my face turn a bright crimson.
"Are you thinking about him?" Marissa questioned.
"Y-yes..." I mumbled with my face still in my hands.
"Well you may just want to except it before things get complicated!" She stood up and began to make her way to the door. "But, be careful with that one. Now eat." Marissa closed the door.
Awhile later I had ate as much as I could before I couldn't swallow another mouthful. And by that time I had nearly forgotten about the conversation with Marissa I had earlier because food helps me forget things.
Stuffed, I pulled the blankets on over me and closed my eyes going to get some rest when suddenly an arrow was shot through the window about 3 inches above my head.
Looking at the arrow in shock I noticed a paper tied on it, stay away from him or else. Terrified I jumped out of bed nearly falling and made my way to Marissas room.
"M-Marissa! Help!" I shouted throwing the door open.
"Wha-" Marissa was still half asleep as I fell on her bed giving her the arrow. "I'm scared" I was already shaking from fear. As Marissa read the threat she said as calmly as possible, "ok come get in my bed I'll be right back." She said as she stood up and walked to the door.
"Where are you going?"
"Don't worry I'll be back before you know it." And She left the room.
"Revali... come help me." I was already in a ball crying in fear because of the torture I was already put in before.
A few minutes later Revali came in to see me crying and rushed over.
"(Y/N)! It's okay... shhhhh... everything's going to be just fine I promise."
"R-really?" I cried looking at him.
"Yes your safe now... I'll be hear all night as a look out." Revali had such a soothing tone in his voice that I was able to easily calm down and fall asleep.

Revali's P.O.V
As (y/n) laid there asleep, she looked so peaceful. The way here eyes fluttered and how her hail looked like silk, she was beautiful.
Staring in awe at her I saw an arrow next to the bed with a piece of paper, Stay away from him or else. Is this what scared her? Of course it scared her she was just put through a living hell! As Revali studied the arrow, he noticed a small marking that had a name on it. バレリー. (Did I spell that right? It's supposed to say Valary no surprise there)
Revali immediately recognized the name.
Valary.