woozis surprise but the unexpected

Y/ns pov

I woke up to see that woozi was still sleeping. Damn he looked adorable. You end up pinching his cheeks slightly but it woke him up so you quickly pretended to sleep.

Woozis pov

I felt someone pinching my cheeks. I look forward to see y/n sleeping so i mustve imagined it. I blush slightly at her sleeping state, kissing her cheek before getting up. I chose to get dressed.

 I chose to get dressed

(Cutie)

I chose to wear this today and went to the bathroom.

Y/n pov

I smiled when he left nearly squealing but i held it back. I got up with some clothes putting clothes on before going to the hall. I saw the lights off and heard woozi coming in. I quickly hid.

"Why are the lights off?" Woozi was slightly annoyed people dont turn the lights on. Once he turned them on.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!" Confetti was thrown and ballons were thrown at him. Woozi just stood there frozen. I decided to put a flower crown on his head as a little gift.

"So? You think they forgot this time?" He began to tear up.

Everyone came over to hug him.

"Come on hyung your gonna ruin your make up you did in the bathroom!" Dino tried keeping it nice but failing miserably.

Everyone was squeezing him tightly making him cry more but with happiness. Poor thing... shame i have to leave soon. Thats why i havent excepted anyones feelings. Ive become so attached to them but, if i dont leave by tomorrow.... my pack wouldve found me and killed them. I dont want that to happen. Its been 5 months not seeing my pack because of the fact that i ran away. All i know is that they know where i am. I sighed. Ill just have to enjoy today and leave at night when everyones asleep...

The day went on, woozi got a load of things to make up for previoua years, he kept on saying that they didnt need to get him this much stuff but they insisted. We had fun with music and everything, eating the cake wonwoo and minyu made. They legit made woozis face as a cake and woozi just couldnt stop laughing at it. It was brilliant art. Soon night arrived. I was in my room getting ready to leave. Grabbing what was mine and soon i headed to the main door. I looked at the place again.

"Im sorry guys..." i left a note on the table where everyone was asleep on couches or the floor. I smiled sadly before opening the door and leaving closing the door behind me. I started running away, slowly turning to a wolf going all the way back to the forest where i belong.

In the morning

Dinos pov

I woke up to see everyone already awake staring at a piece of paper. Some crying, some are just blank.

"Whats going on?" I was given the piece of paper reading it.

Seventeen,
Thank you for letting me stay with you. I loved it. You let me in after i really had no where to go for the time being. Woozi, im sorry for leaving on the night of your birthday. Everyone, i left for a reason. 5 months ago i ran from my pack, aka my family. I could onto do it last night due to the fact the next day would be too late. They wouldve kill you all if they found you. Dont come looking for me. I dont want any of you harmed. But, i cant thank you enough. Im sorry...

Love, y/n

I teared up at this and started to get mad. I stood up.

"We are finding y/n. Now."

"But y/n-"

"I dont care! We are getting her back!"

Everyone who was crying wiped theres eyes. They all got serious.

"No ones dying today. You hear me?!" Dino told everyone. They all nod and quickly left the castle together towards where they know y/n wouldve gone. The forest...