Chapter 5-Morning

You blink slowly, waking up from your relaxing sleep. You then sit up, using your arms as support. The fire from before is now out and the room is cold as... "Fuck!" You yell as somebody wraps there arm around your waist and pulls you back down on the bed. You come face to face with a sleeping Herobrine. His brown hair is messy from rolling around in the bed and he's cuddling into your shoulder. You blush and watch him. Soon,his eyes open, faintly glowing white. He first looks at your arm, which he is hugging, then up at you. You notice a faint pink on his cheeks and you smirk. "Having fun?" He scouls and turns over so his back is to you.

"Don't leave the castle," He growls quietly before falling back to sleep. You smile again at the beauty and walk foward.

"What do you think of the bride?"
Somebody wispers. You listen to the sound and figure out it's coming from one of the doors. You put your ear up to the door.

"Sssshes worssse then usss," A familiar voice hisses

"You guys should be a bit quieter!" You yell to them before stomping away. After a while of mindless wondering, you find yourself in a kitchen.

"Why hello!" A squeaky voice says.
You turn to see the cave spider that gave you food when you were trapped.

"Um... hi!" You fake a smile and move out of the way so she can get in. She uses on of her legs to flip open a chest and starts digging in it. You stare in amazement. Suddenly, you feel warm breath on your neck and somebody's arms wrap around your waist. All you see is a flash of light before the kitchen is replaced with a forest. The person let's go of you. You turn quickly, stepping away from the stranger. Herobrine is standing there awkwardly. "Why did you do that?" You scold and he laughs.

"I thought we should begin your training. I won't always be around to help you." He leads you to the side of the mountain and you watch as he slams down on a hidden button. It reaveals a secret tunnel. "Well?" He motions for you to go first and you do, reluctantly of course. You enter the dark passage and walk forward until you see light. You quicken your pace, curiosity replacing your fear. When you enter the room, you notice its HUGE. It's also filled with a couple of trees,torches,lava, dispenses, and everything else you can think of

"Time to train."

A/N What the heck are you doing herobrine?!?!
XD well see ya my fellow readers TILL NEXT TIME