Chapter Four - Yuu-Chan Is Mine

Mika and Yuu arrived at the dorms, Yuu had stuggled all the way there. Mika opened the door to his dorm and dragged Yuu inside. He closed the door behind them and Threw Yuu onto the bed. "Ow.." Yuu said. Mika crawled onto the bed, and Yuu tried to crawl away from him, but failed. Mika grabbed Yuu's wrists and put them above his head. "Mika, stop!" Yuu cried, as he struggled. "Yuu-Chan, you're about to learn another one of my secrets." Mika said. Suddenly he bit Yuu's neck. Yuu gasped and flinched at the pain. "M-Mika...Stop!" Yuu cried. Mika pulled away and licked his blood covered lips. "You're a vampire..?" Yuu asked. "Yes." Mika replied. "Hmm..You look so cute being pinned by me, Yuu-Chan.." He continued. "L-let me go!" Yuu cried, struggling some more. "No, I'm going to make you all mine, Yuu-Chan~." Mika said. "W-what-" Yuu was interrupted by Mika's lips on his. After a moment, they separated. Yuu panted a bit. Mika began to unbutton Yuu's shirt. "Mika stop!" Yuu yelled, still struggling. "Hmm, your struggling is troublesome..." Mika said. He got up and went to his dresser. "I don't remember why I have this, but it'll come in handy right now." He said picking up some rope. He walked back to Yuu and tied his wrists to the bed. "Now we can continue." Mika said. He kissed Yuu again. Suddenly Yuu broke the kiss with a gasp. Mika had started rubbing him through his pants. "Ngh! Mika! S-stop!" he cried. Mika took off Yuu's pants and boxers. "Mika please! I don't want this!" Yuu cried. "Hmm..You say that and yet, your hard as ever.." Mika said grabbing Yuu's member. "Ngh, T-thats-Ah~!" Yuu  gasped as Mika inserted a finger. Suddenly Yuu felt a surge of pleasure go through him. "Ah!" Yuu moaned. "Found it. It feels good here, right?" Mika asked. Yuu was panting too hard to respond. "hmm..You don't seem to be struggling anymore, so I guess I can untie your wrists." Mika said. So he did just that. Then he began to unbutton his shirt he and took it off followed by the rest of his clothes. He positioned himself. "I'm going in, Yuu-Chan." He said. "W-wait! Ahh!!" Yuu moaned as Mika pushed in. "Ah! It hurts! Take it out!" Yuu cried. After waiting for Yuu to adjust, Mika began to move. "Ah! M-Mika!" Yuu moaned. Mika kissed Yuu muffling his moans. Mika made his way to Yuu's neck and bit it.'Why? I don't want this, and yet, it feels so good. My mind is going blank'  Yuu Thought. "M-More!" Yuu moaned, giving in to the pleasure. Mika re positioned so that they were now sitting up. This new Position caused Mika to hit a certain spot sending pleasure though Yuu's body. "Ah!  Mika! Right there!" Yuu moaned. Mika continued to hit that spot. Yuu dug his nails into Mika's back. "M-Mika! I can't-" "Yuu-Chan, together, let's cum together." Mika said panting. Soon they came moaning each other's names. They collapsed onto the bed and Mika was now on top of Yuu. They laid there panting for a while. Mika pulled out and got off of Yuu and laid next to him. Yuu covered himself with the blanket. "Yuu-Chan.." Mika began. "Leave me alone." Yuu interrupted. Mika got up and got dressed. "I'm going to go get some food, I'll get you something too, ok?" Mika said. Yuu didn't respond. Mika sighed and left. Once he was gone, Yuu began to cry.

~Timeskip~

Mika came back. "I'm back, Yuu-Chan." Mika said. "Yuu-Chan?" Mika looked around but Yuu was gone. There was a note on the table. 

'Mika, I need some time to myself, so please don't bother me for a while. ~Yuu'