Chapter Five - Why do I feel this way?

It had been a few days, and Yuu was avoiding Mika. Even though he knew Mika killed Shinoa, he refused to believe it, and didn't have the courage to turn him in. Yuu had locked himself in his dorm and hasn't shown up to his classes since that day, because he didn't know how to face Mika after everything he did. Everytime he thought about Mika, Yuu's heart would pound and ache. 

~Meanwhile with Mika~

Mika was in class, but it hadn't started yet. He heard some classmates talking. "Hey..did see on the news about Shinoa? I can't believe it! Who would do that to such an innocent girl and why?" a guy said. "I know! And Yuu hasn't shown up to class since then, He was really close to her so it must be very hard for him." a girl said. Soon the teacher came in and class started.

~timeskip~

Yuu was still in his dorm buried in his blankets. 'Why? Why does my heart beat so fast when I think of him? I should hate him, I should turn him in, so why can't I?' Yuu thought. "Agh! Dammit!!" Yuu shouted, getting out of his bed. Suddenly there was a knock at his door. "Yuu-Chan..I know you probably don't want to see me...but..since you haven't been coming to class I wanted to check on you....I know..I've done something terrible and hurt you deeply..and I know sorry can't erase it or change it....but...I'm sorry..." Mika said. He turned to walk away, but before he could he heard the door open. "Mika, we need to talk." Yuu said. 

~short timeskip~

Mika and Yuu sat in Yuu's dorm. "Mika...You're right, Sorry won't erase what you've done or make things ok..." Yuu began. "I know, things can never be the same again and-" "I don't get it! After everything you've done I should hate you! So why the hell does my heart pound so much when I think about you! Hell, it's even pounding right now cause you're right next to me. Why do I feel this way?! Dammit! Why am I so irritated?!?!?" Yuu shouted, tears formed in his eyes. "Yuu-Chan-" "Dammit! I shouldn't love you, but I do! What's wrong with me? Why do I feel this way!" Yuu cried. Suddenly Mika hugged Yuu. "Yuu-Chan! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I've caused you so much pain! I'm sorry I've done such horrible things, and I wish I could take it back, I will live with this regret forever, and I will never hurt you again." Mika said. Yuu cried even harder than before, holding onto Mika tightly. "I'm sorry, Yuu-Chan." Mika said once again. After a moment of Silent embracing, Mika spoke up. "Yuu-Chan, I can't stay here, I'm guilty of murder, so the police will find me sooner or later here." He said. "Mika, what are you going to do?" Yuu asked. "I'll have to run. Run and never stop, because this is the choice I've made.." Mika said. "Mika, let me go with you." Yuu said. "I don't have any destination, I will always have to keep moving." Mika said. "I'll go wherever you'll go." Yuu said. "You'll have to leave everything behind, you're friends, and your previous life, you'll have to start a new one.." Mika said. "I know" Yuu replied. "Yuu-Chan, why do you want to go with me so badly? You should just continue your life the way it is..without me. "Mika sighed. "I can't cause I've fallen in love with you. And besides, I know you killed Shinoa, yet I didn't turn you in, so that makes me guilty as well." Yuu replied. "I guess that's true...Ok, we'll leave tomorrow." Mika said.