8.

On the other side of the world, Amyra's life was the same as it had been before she met Mithila; nothing new, same old. She hadn't realised how much one person had affected her life. She got up at 7 am, went for a jog, had breakfast, took a bath, went to college, got back from college, went for a run, had lunch, studied until she fell asleep, and repeat. 

Mithila's cycle wasn't all too interesting as well. 

Mithila woke up the next morning the same way she had been waking up for the past three months; with a headache. Her tank top had twisted in the weirdest way possible and she adjusted her clothes, before standing up and stretching her arms. She let out a loud groan of pain as she stood up and stretched her legs. 

Her phone rang abruptly, scaring her half to death, and she jumped up, letting out a loud yell in the process. She quickly looked at the screen, her blood running cold and her eyebrows furrowing in confusion; Amyra. 

Why was Amyra calling her? They hadn't talked in over 6 months, and suddenly, she's calling? she tentatively picked up the call, holding her cell to to her ear, before forcing words out of her mouth, "Hello?" her voice cracked painfully, and she audibly winced, reminding herself to never sleep in this late again. 

"Is this Mithila?" A drunken slur sounded from the other side, followed by a loud sob and a hiss of pain, "Is it Mithila?" 

"...Yes, Are you drunk, Amyra?" 

"What? noooo, I'm not drunkkk~" Came back the reply, the voice getting heavier by the passing second. 

"Why did you call me?" Mithila knew she sounded cold, but she didn't care. Amyra doesn't get to leave and show up in Mithila's life whenever she felt like she could. She's not the queen. 

"I just wanted to say; I miss you." This was it. Mithila had been waiting for Amyra to say these words, but now, She didn't want to hear them. So she did was she thought was the best; "I don't." and ended the call, throwing her phone somewhere in the room. She took a shower, got dressed and sat down on the couch with a bowl of instant ramyun noodles; the best she could find. 

She turned on some soap opera and drowned herself in the sounds of overdramatic lines and cries, tuning out any thoughts of Amyra.