#10

"AND IIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LUUUURRVVVEEE UUUUUUUU" Hestia belted out the lyrics at the top of her voice.

She was once more home alone, it was the last day of winter break, and she had nothing better to do than to have an impromptu concert for herself. She hadn't met Jordan in a while, which was concerning considering he was stuck to her like the stretch marks on her butt.

However, she wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. If he was giving her space, she was gonna take it.

As an introvert, there was never enough space in a relationship. Albeit this was her first ever experience in a relationship, but she knew she'd feel suffocated if she was constantly with her significant other.

Hestia had planned a fun day out for herself and her mother as a way to celebrate the last day of the holidays, but had been promptly ditched by her mother and told to go by herself. It was a Sunday and she didn't have the motivation to go out and do things by herself, and so here she was; singing off-tune classic songs.

Humming under her breath, Hestia danced to the beat of the song as she made her way into the kitchen. Her body wasn't used to much exercise in general, even a few minutes of dancing had her panting like a horse. Probably smelling like one too.

Her physical coordination was woozy at best, dancing never helped. She winced as her face collided with the fridge door she'd been trying to open. Cradling her throbbing nose, she dug around for a cold drink. Shaking her butt to the beat she chugged the soda, spilling most of it on herself in the process.

"Hestia what are you doing?"

Startled, she choked on the soda and threw the bottle haphazardly into the air, taking refuge behind the refrigerator door. Moments later, getting her breathing under control and clearing out her food pipe, she glanced over at the door, Jordan stared at her in surprise. He was thoroughly drenched in Sprite, his suit ruined.

A sheepish smile on her face, Hestia grabbed some dish towels and tried to clean his shirt and jacket. They both knew that the towels would be of no use, but still she tried. For Brownie points.

"Leave it." He sighed as he pulled her in for a kiss. One kiss led to another and another and soon Hestia had entirely lost track of time and all sense of reality. "Why the fuck do you never contact me?" Jordan growled in her ear.

"Oh w- I- they-y" Hestia stuttered trying to find a coherent train of thought.

"If I don't hear from you, I worry about you. We're both adults with busy lives. But you're not single anymore, I need to know how you're doing and how much you miss me." He smirked.

"I will make it a point to inform you." Hestia rolled her eyes.

Jordan casually threw her on his shoulder and carried her up the stairs and placed her onto her bed.

"How was your day?" He asked as he removed his wet clothing. Hestia's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as Jordan casually took his shirt off too. Clad in his trousers, he climbed up onto the bed.

"I-I" Hestia gulped, "I will bring you something to wear."

"No you won't." Jordan thwarted her escape and pushed her back onto the bed. Caging her in, he smiled at her nervousness. "You've got to get used to this. I'm not gonna do anything you're not okay with, but I wanna have you comfortable with me."

"Jordan but y-y"

"I'll be fine, I have spare clothes in the car." Jordan kissed her again. "But I'm much more interested in you right now."

"Okay." Hestia meekly responded. She was burning up inside.

"How have you been?" Jordan asked her. Hestia was pressed up against him, his arms wrapped around her as he lazily played with her hair.