Jungkookie

What if i take you to your brother...?

Jungkook didn't know where they were going.They have been driving for 20 minutes and it seemed like the road was endless.He sighed again and bumped his head on the window.Where the hell was Taehyung taking him?

On the other hand Taehyung seemed unbothered and concentrated on the road.His right hand on the steering wheel and the left one holding Jungkook's pale hand.

Taehyung was surprised that Jungkook let him hold his hand in the first place.This only happened in his dreams.Hugging the younger,playing videogames with him,eating junk foods on Jungkook's sofa...sleeping together hands and legs tangled and small breaths comming from Jungkook's chest,only the moonlight comming from the window witnessing their little thing.

It all used to happen in his wildest dreams but now it was slowly becoming reality and Taehyung felt euphoric.And he was trying his hardest not to ruin these small moments,treating them as preciously as he could,scared that one day they could escape from him and he wouldn't be able to find them anymore.

To him Jungkook was precious.He loved taking care of the younger as much as he loved picking on him.Taehyung liked to think,this was their thing.Annoying each other the whole day but as soon as the night would come they would turn into two lonely souls craving for each other.Needing each other to survive.

Or maybe he was being dramatic about it.But he liked to think that way.It helped him ease the pain he felt every time Jungkook would yell at him about how annoying the older was and how much he hated him.Jungkook hated him.It was the truth but he couldn't accept it.He didn't want to.In his mind Jungkook loved him even though he didn't really express it a lot.And he wasn't totally wrong about it.

But the fact that Jungkook knew Taehyung was involved in the kidnapping of his older brother made him want to hate the older more.But he was tired.He couldn't even hate people anymore.He just wanted to see his brother.Wanted to know if he was okay or not.To hear his soft voice again.He missed Hoseok like crazy and just the thought of his brother made his eyes water.

Are we there yet?

We're almost there Kookie.See that white mansion between the trees.Thats where we're going.

Hoseok's there? Jungkook asked in a shaking voice,emotions taking the best of him

Yeah Taehyung smiled softly and maybe...just maybe Jungkook liked the boxy smile the older gave him.

When they arrived at the mansion Jungkook was the first to open the conventional door and to run towards the white mansion covered by the huge trees,only to be pulled back by Taehyung.He hit the olders chest with force and let out a small whine but continued to act like nothing was wrong.

Let me go,you dickhead i wanna see my brother

But Taehyung didn't bother moving,he only gripped the younger's arm tighter and Jungkook winced a little.He had this serious look on his face that made Jungkook uneasy.

Kookie-ah listen to me,you don't leave my side for any reason okay?You just hold onto my arm tight and walk right beside me okay?
I'll take you to Hoseok okay i promise just don't walk away from me if you dont wanna get in trouble.

Jungkook's eyes looked bigger than ever starring right at Taehyung as if he was trying to understand whether this was a joke or not.But Taehyung was deas serious and now Jungkook was scared.

Taehyung smiled just a little,cupping the younger's face on his large hands and kissing his nose.Now Jungkook looked like a literal tomato and he tried to hide his face with his hands.