Chapter 7

Zach and Gray weren't being chased just by one of the airborne dinosaurs but one of the largest, most scarred and inevitably the strongest one. Taking aim again, I began opening fire on it as it swooped for the males. 

Watching as it  took each tranq bullet on without much effect. With a growl I began running through the crowd of people for them, hoping id at least be able to get them out of the way safely.

"Moon?!" The two boys yelled as they saw me running straight at them, both of them wearing confused expressions.

"Brace yourselves!" I ordered them as I got a few metres in front of them. Once the time was right and I was about a metre away, I side stepped to Zach's left side before lunging at it, pushing him into Gray as they both fell down quickly.

With a snarl, I shot the Scarred-Up Dinosaurs in the chest several times before falling to my back as it just missed me with its sharp beak. Zach, Gray and I all watched as it hit the ground, sliding against it before stopping unconscious.

"Is that Aunt Claire?" I heard Zach question from above me as I slowly got up, my injured shoulder pulsing with a dull pain. I looked over at where Claire and Owen were before to see her helping him up from the ground before they both kissed.

"I knew it" I smirked, the two young males turning to me with confused expressions before turning back to the older humans who had just noticed us all.

"Its them! Zach! Gray!" She yelled as she sprinted over, Owen slowly walking over as I moved away from the two males to give them space.

"Oh my God! Thank God! Thank God! What happened! What is this?" Claire exclaimed as she leapt at the pair and immediately began checking them over.

"Are you okay? Where did you go? Why didn't you come back?" She added into the fray as Owen finally made it to my side.

"Who's that?" Zach asked looking towards the oldest male with curiosity. Claire looked back at us, her eyes noticing Owen immediately.

"We work together" Claire stated, the two young males giving her looks to say that they didn't believe that.

"Hey" Owen called, making everyone focus on him. "We gotta go" He declared with a head motion to the exit.

"Okay" Claire returned before turning back to Zach and Gray and grabbing them by their shoulder, "Come on! Come on!".

We once again, all followed Owen as he lead us to an exit, Claire getting a call along the way from one of her trusted control room members.

"What do you mean "use the Raptors"?" She questioned over the mobile device making Owen and I immediately freeze before turning to the other.

"Son of a bitch!"

"That rat-brained Meat-stick!"

We both exclaimed as we watched a helicopter fly over us towards the Velociraptor pens.

"You shouldn't say "Bitch"" Gray commented.

"Take the kids somewhere safe" Owen ordered Claire before our attention was gained by the banging of the gate behind us making us all turn to it.

The sounds of a stampede of humans on the other side as they pushed the gate made us five sweat drop before we turned tail and ran for the vehicle that was conveniently empty and all got in as the gate finally broke open.

"Back up, Idiot!" I spoke, sitting between the two young males in the back seat as they too added their own orders at him.

Owen complied with our orders and backed up the path between the dinosaur pens until he turned off to allow all the humans to run past the vehicle screaming.

"This does not feel safe" Zach commented in a slight panic.

"Can we stay with you two?" Gray asked, looking between Owen and I.

"I am never leaving you as long as you live" Claire stated making me smirk with a chuckle.

"No, them" The pair said, Zach resting a hand on my uninjured shoulder whilst Gray rested his on Owen's.

Claire looked at Owen and I before she agreed as well. Owen then put the vehicle into gear before heading straight for the Velociraptor Pens.

"So what's happening?" Zach questioned as I leaned forwards, my arms resting on the backs of the two front seat.

"Theres this guy and he wants to use the Raptors for combat in wars and other things but now he wants to use them to hunt the Indominus-Rex" Owen explained to them, both males looking at me as I drew a hiss.

"I am not helping that tiny, four-limbed, numb-skulled, meat-stick" I growled, making sure my point was clear.

"I know, buddy, and you're not going to. Not even the girls are going to be used" Owen replied, glancing at me as I stared at him trying to calculate if he was telling the truth or not.

"But I need you to go back into your pen and play dinosaur for a while. Make sure no one knows you can do this" He added making me groan before I chuckled.

"So what I've been doing for the past few years" I laughed, the males either side of me staring at me with awe.

"Yeah, Moon. Exactly what you've been doing the past few years" Owen echoed with a small smile before pulling the brakes of the vehicle, having arrived at the velociraptor pens with night having fallen upon us.

"Now help me brake his nose" Owen hissed making my eyes go wide with excitement towards the action.

"With pleasure" I grinned, everyone getting out of the vehicle as Owen and I walked up to Hoskins.

"The mother hen has finally arrived!" Hoskins declared with a smirk before he reeled backwards with the side hook Owen threw. Once he straightened up, I punched his nose with about half my strength, watching with satisfaction as it bled lots as he held it.

"Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals" Owen growled before nodding to me to get back into my pen.

I complied, glaring daggers at Hoskins with my purple eyes before I disappeared into the trees, finding my hole with ease and crawling through it to the other side. Once I was upright out of the hole and in my own pen, I turned back into my Velociraptor form and let off a loud roar signalling that I was in my pen.

And I was beyond Pissed.