Chapter 8

'I cannot believe that 1. Owen is actually going to allow us to hunt that thing and 2. He got me in this damn contraption!' I snarled internally as I shook and growled trying to get out of the metal braces holding my head in place.

Stupidly, I had trusted Owen and put my head in the metal contraption only for him to shut it with a grin saying how he had tamed me.

Currently, he was stroking Blue and checking her camera over.

"Owen" Gray called gaining the older male's attention. "Are they safe?" He asked as Owen walked up to the metal bars they were leaning up against.

"No, they're not" Owen admitted with a sad tone makign me eye roll.

"What are their names?" Zach asked as he looked at the far right then all the way down to where my head was jutting out.

The human area had been palced agasint the wall that seperated the girl's and my pens so that they didnt need to make another human area on mine and they could use the same one.

"Well, you got Charlie" Owen pointed at the Velociraptor at the far right of me as I forced myself to calm down. "There's Echo" He then pointed to her before pointing to Delta. "Here's Delta"

"This one's called Blue. She's the beta" Owen informed them, pointing to Blue who was beside me.

"Who's the Alpha?" Gray asked as I huffed through my snout.

"You're looking at him, kid" Owen replied with a small smirk.

"What about that one?" Zach asked, pointing to me with a curious expression. 

"Him? That's Moon" Owen chuckled, now realising that maybe the two younger males didnt know that I was technically a Velociraptor.

Zach furrowed his eyebrows together, remembering me telling him in my human form that my name was Moon. He then looked towards me as I grinned, my abck teeth jutting out, and winked at him.

His eyes widened as he was abotu to exclaim  something about knowing the connection before Gray and Owen shut him up.

"What's his status?" Gray asked curiously at me with a smile that I returned.

"He's the Omega" Owen smirked before jumping as I began growling and glaring at him. I would have tried biting him or even insulting him but my jaws were still fairly clamped shut.

"I don't think he likes that" Zach laughed with Gray joining him as I smirked at them.

-Time Skip-

"Alright Moon, I need you to stay back from the girls so they dont attack you" Owen informed me through the holes of the small containment unit I was currently in.

"Whatever" I growled back before I took scent of the Indominus-Rex skin that had been cut off. Knowing that my eyes had gone into a purple and black slit, I knew pretty well where it was.

"Here we go!" Someone yelled before the buzz and opening of the containment doors occurred, the girls all shooting out and racing after the scent as I strayed behind several metres.

The girls tore through the forest, zoning in on where the scent was the strongest.

'This is going to end with a blood-bath' I groaned to myself with a bad feeling.

I ignored the girls as they glanced back at me and focussed on Owen as he and the other humans followed us.

"It's here" I heard Blue growl with the other three agreeing. We each stopped, myself several metres behind the girls as to not start a fight.

"Where is it?" Echo quipped as I looked around for it, knowing that it was here.

I knew that as us Raptors were looking around that the humans were getting into position to shoot the thing.

After a few tense seconds, the Indominus-Rex showed itself as it walked up to the girls in fornt of me and let it's head lower down to them.

Before anyone could question its actions, it began speaking to us Raptors in our own mannerisms.

'Its part Raptor!' I snarled internally as the girls conversed with it.

Before I could interrupt them, the Indominus-Rex looked at me and growled at me trying to get me to listen and comply with it.

"I'm no pack member!" I growled back at it making it snarl at me.

Before I could prepare myself the four girls lunged at me making me snarl at them as they each tried to pull my skin off my back and throat.

"Get off me! You little reptile-brained chickens!" I snarled at them before roaring at them as I whacked Delta with my strong tail.

Using my front talons, I latched onto Charlie, burying my teeth into her neck before spinning and throwing her with my tail as well.

Blue and Echo both jumped at me making me snarl insults at them before Blue latched onto my already injured shoulder making me cry out loudly whilst Echo buried her teeth into my left leg.

Before I could get out of their holds, the pulled my side down effectively making me fall to the ground with a pained roar.

"Light it up!" Someone yelled before all the humans began firing at the Indominus-Rex making it snarl before it disappeared into the trees, the four raptors following after it.

"Moon!" Owen and his friend called as they both ran to my side as I got back to my feet painfully.

"I'm fine...Go kill that thing" I growled, Owen understanding that I wanted him to go and finish this as he nodded and motioned for everyone to go after it.

"Watch your six! Raptors got a new Alpha!'