THREE

Trey shivered all the way to his dorm. He had only one thing in mind and it was his roommate.
How was he going to react now? He was so unpredictable and dangerous, just like a ticking bomb.

Trey winced as the dorm door slowly creaked open. Ash was lying peacefully on the bottom bunk, fresh out from the shower, holding a book between his long fingers.
The small boy slowly closed the door and decided to head over to him.
"I didn't know you liked reading this much." Said Trey as he leaned over Ash's shoulder.

"Is that so? Didn't figure out what the shelf was for did you. Just how much of an idiot can you be ?" Muttered Ash as his shoulder muscles tensed.
"Sorry, I was trying to start a conversation." Replied Trey sheepishly.

"Anyway, go to bed. Your babbling is making my temper worse than it already is." Retorted Ash as he pinched the bridge of his nose. The fact that Trey was so close to touching the nape of his neck made him restless. This kid was really getting on his nerves.

The small boy let out a soft sigh, his breath shuffling the back of Ash's black locks. The latter closed his eyes and took a deep breath, restraining himself from pouncing on his annoying roommate and beating his face to a pulp.
Ash couldn't even stand someone else breathing next to him.

Trey finally moved away much to Ash's relief who slowly reopened his deep-green eyes. He was slightly surprised to hear the small boy's voice again.
"Fine but first tell me your name."
Ash turned his head towards Trey and raised a thick eyebrow.

"And why should I do that?"
"Because otherwise I'm not going to sleep." Pouted Trey.
"Suit yourself." Retorted Ash as he turned the lights off asking himself why he had even slightly hesitated.

Trey sat cross legged on the floor patiently waiting for the tall boy to cave in. His patience was one of his few strengths.

Ash however had very low patience and knowing someone was watching him sleep made his skin irk. He hesitated between dragging Trey to his bed and complying.

He sighed heavily and slammed the lights back on. The small boy slightly jumped thinking that he had pushed his luck too far and had upset Ash.

Ash tilted his flawless face towards Trey.
"The name's Ashton. Now go to bed short stuff I want to sleep."
The small boy hummed in response.
"My name's Trey."
Ash thought it suited him. He heard the bed creak with the small boy's weight as he turned the lights off.

He was just about to drift to sleep when he heard a soft "good night" that faded in the air.

***

Luke was lying peacefully in his bed when his roommate suddenly came barging in the room, almost breaking down the door.

"Hey Aaron! Your dorm is mine too idiot, quit ripping the door off it's hinges when you're on your period!" Shouted Luke.

Aaron wasn't the discreet type, he always made sure everyone was aware of his presence and his attitude really pissed Luke off sometimes.
Aaron just glared at his roommate and stormed in the shower.
The other boy sighed as he asked himself what he had done to god for ending up roomed with this prick.

Aaron was a cocky bastard. And a very messy one too. Whilst Luke liked his room to be somewhat organized, Aaron didn't give two fucks about it and his bed was always a mess.

Aaron was so disorganized that Luke had forced him to separate the room in two. A long black tape ran on the floor between the two boys' parts of the room and as long as Aaron kept his mess on his side, Luke could cope. But despite the tape, Aaron never kept his mess on his side for long.

The copper haired boy got out of the shower with only a towel straddling his taunt hips. Luke gulped as he tried to look away, he knew that Aaron was angry.

"Sooo." Asked Luke trying to sound as casual as possible. "What happened to his majesty?"
"Don't call me that Deans, you know you'll regret it." Replied Aaron menacingly.
"Really, what happened Aaron?"

"Just some other gay dude confession; it makes my skin crawl." Replied Aaron.
Luke slightly shivered when he heard that word but didn't say anything and just nodded silently.

"Seriously, I'm not even gay what do they want? Just because they think they are attractive doesn't mean I do. Is there a note stuck on my forehead that says:

"Hey, I like banging guys?"

Luke sighed as he shook his head, not bothering to respond.
Aaron was so rude sometimes, and his anger certainly didn't help.

Luke secretly knew why a lot of boys here crushed on his roommate because he did too. But he would never admit it because it would mean loosing Aaron's friendship and he didn't want that. Plus, Aaron was as straight as a pole could be.

But even though everyone knew that, it didn't stop their fantasies.
Aaron proudly stood at 5'9, his copper hair would've made any girl jealous and his flashing smile seduced everyone.

He always spoke in a light tone and sometimes let out throaty laughs that sounded like music to Lukas' ears. He had also been gifted with the deepest amber eyes he'd ever seen.

Aaron liked to work out. He spent hours in the weight room and on the track, running until he couldn't feel his legs anymore. And his strong built made his body appear more muscular than it already was.

Luke was cut out of his thoughts when he saw Aaron's face only a few inches from his. He let out a squeak and moved back in his bed, slightly startled. Aaron cocked his head to the side before letting out his signature laugh making Luke fall heads over heals for him all over again.

He was glad that the other boy's foul temper was gone and let a light smile appear on his face causing his dimples to appear. With his soft blond curls, Luke looked just like an angel and that thought seemed to slightly unsettle Aaron because he stopped laughing.
"Lights off Deans." He simply said before turning off the lights of their dorm room.

Heyy!😁 sorry for being inactive but school is really tough so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you at chapter 4!