ELEVEN

Luke slowly opened his eyes and groaned softly.

Things were... Weird.
Since the party, Aaron hadn't really spoken to him and seemed to avoid him like the plague.

For the past three days, each time Luke had tried to talk to him he would make up a random excuse and flee.
Jerk.

The blond rose from his bed with a yawn. He stretched his muscles and headed to the shower.
Aaron was missing again.

He sleepily removed his clothes and turned the water on.
He closed his eyes, trying to forget the fact that it was only six am and that he had to prepare for training.

He definitely wasn't a morning person.

Luke stood for a long time under the scalding water, just waiting for his body to gradually wake up and reached out for his shampoo.

He scrunched his eyebrows.
The bottle was empty.
He shrugged and took Aaron's hoping he wouldn't mind. He always used Luke's stuff after all.

Luke massaged his damp hair, the shower filling up with Aaron's unique sandalwood sent.

Gosh now was really not the time to think about that.

Luke groaned pressing his forehead against the cool wall.
Aaron seemed to always torment him even when he wasn't there.

***

"Hey Deans! Did you use my shampoo without asking me? Again?" Shouted Aaron from the shower.

He had come back from his morning jog only to find his bottle of shampoo empty.
Again.

"Uh I might have? Depends on your mood." Replied Luke loud enough so Aaron could hear.

He hadn't meant to use all the product. But Aaron's scent was intoxicating so he had ended up slathering his whole body with it and discretely sniffed his shirt now and then.

It smelled like him.

Luke had to admit he felt a little guilty and creepy.

He jumped in surprise when the bathroom door slammed against the wall. Aaron stood there, pants unbuttoned and uniform shirt slipped inside out.

Luke smiled at that.

But Aaron looked angry.

Luke's smile disappeared.

"Why the hell do you keep using my shit Luke? Go buy your own shampoo. I don't like sharing and you know it!" He shouted nostrils dilated. Luke gulped, Aaron only called him by his first name when he was really upset.

But he was not backing down. When Aaron was angry, the only thing he could do was shout louder than him.
Well, at least try to.

"And why the hell are you shouting Aaron? It's seven in the fucking morning!" He shot back.

"Plus, it's just a bottle of shampoo! Get over it! My gosh you are such a child. Someone piss the olympic athlete off this morning or what?" He asked raising his voice even more.

If Aaron was taken aback he didn't show it. Instead, his face got even redder.
"Shut up, you don't have the right to say that. And do you ever come to think that you're the own who pisses me off?" His voice boomed.

"Oh so I'm the one responsible for your shitty temper now? That's new." Replied Luke sourly.
"If you have anger issues, deal with them yourself! I'm done!"