Chapter 1

Percy was confused when Bill asked for his hand. Then again, Bill WAS a seventh year. Charlie and Percy grabbed Bill's hand and aparated to thw Burrows. Once Percy was inside n he bolted up the stairs and slammed his door shut, breathing heavily. "PERCY!" He heard from downstairs. He opned the door a crack and gave a broken, "Y...Yes?" The other Weasleys winced at how broken their brother/son sounded. Percy heard someone climbing the stairs to his room so he slammed the door shut again and leaned against it as someone knocked on the door. "Perce?" He heard Bill say softly. "Y...yeah Bill." Bill winced again. "Did something happen at school?" The scar-faced seventeen year old asked. The choked sob that escaped the twelve year olds lips was the answer he needed. "Perce let me in please." Bill stated softly as the rest of his family walked upstairs. "N..no.." He mumbled. He knew it was useless though. Bill, His mum amd his dad apprated in. Bill took one look at his younger brother and then scooped Percy up into his arms, shooing out his parents. Percy shook with silent sobs as Bill cooed sweet nothings into his ear to calm him down. Soon Percy calmed down and fell asleep on Bill. The 7th year sighed and tucked the 2nd year into bed and walked out of the room. He changed his wet shirt into a dry one ans walked into the living room. "Is Percy alright?!" The ten year old identical twins asked worried. "He'll be alright you two." Bill ran a hand through his hair, not too convinced himself. "I'll make a start on dinner." Bill said.
About an hour later...
Bill started dishing up the green beans, mashed potatoes and steak he made for dinner as the twins and Ginny walked in. "Fred can you and Ginny go wake up Percy." George nodded but Bill gave him a stern look. "I said Fred not you George." The twins were shocked but Fred took the eight year olds hand and walked upstairs. When they walked into Percy's room, they saw him thrashing and crying in his sleep.  They ran over and started shaking him. Percy shot up and Ginny and Fred hugged him. After a few minutes Percy calmed down. "Din dins ready!" Ginny said with a smile. The trio walked down the stairs, Ginny on Percy back. The trio got to the landing and Percy made Ginny get off his back. The tucked into the table and started eating. Well, all but Percy. "Percy? Aren't you going to eat son?" Arthur asked. Percy opened his mouth to say something but his "boyfriends" words popped into his head. 'You're a fat little shit! No one ever loved you!' Percy shook his head as the rest of his family stopped eating and looked at him. "I'm not-" "Bullshit your not hungry Percy!" Charlie snapped. "That's the excuse you gave us all year last year AND this year! You ARE hungry Percy! Your bloody STARVING!" Bill joined in angry. "P...Percy?" Everyone looked at Fred, whose face was slightly pale. Suddenly, Percy jumped up and ran out back.