Chapter 3

Perct gasped, running through the school corridors. "Don't think you'll ever be able to escape me, fatass." Percy's eyes filled with tears as he fell to the floor sobbing. He couldn't see. He couldn't scream for help. His sobs were silent. He couldn't breath. "Percy! Percy wake buddy, please!" Percy shot up. He still couldn't breath. "Heyheyhey Percy shhhh. Percy lool at me." Percy looked up and met with the blue eyes of his oldest brother. Bill smiled softly. "There are your beautiful eyes." He said with gently. Percy shook his head, disagreeing with Bill. But the compliments seemed to calm him down. "Smart." Percy looked to his left and saw Charlie sitting next to him. "Talented" They continued to compliment him. Percy tiredly snuggled into Charlie, who was sleepily laying on Bill. Bill smiled. "Good night you two." He whispered softly as they fell asleep. The half Werewolf layed then down and walked out and down the stairs. It was two in the morning so he walked into the kitchen and made a cup of tea. He went to the music room (yes they have one) and grabbed his guitar then started strumming.

"Why are you still up, my son?" Bill looked up and saw his Dad. "Oh I... I can't sleep..." He admitted, looking down. "Why not?" Arthur sat next tk his son. "Percy had another nightmare.... they're getting worse...." a tear fell down Bill's face. "I want him to be okay, Dad..." Arthur hugged his son. "I know, my son. I do too." Arthur whispered as Bill hugged him back. "I understand, William. Now off to hed with you." The older male let his son go and shooed him off to bed.
The next morning...
Bill didn't sleep. Well he did. For a little bit. Bill was currently making breakfast when Charlie walked in, carrying his 12 year old (and half asleep) younger brother, against his chest. The older male smiled as Charlie shifted Percy to hold him comfortably. "Mh...." "Shhh it's okay Percy. Go back to sleep." Charlie cooed gently. "Mum is out with the younger two, the twins are in the garden and Dad is at work." Bill said, his voice soft, as to not disturb Percy. "You shohld lay him on the couch." Charlie nodded and gently lied Percy on the couch, the younger one not waking up. "Hungry, Charlie?"