one

WARNING: SUICIDE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, ARE PRESENT IN THIS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR RISK.

Here I am, I'm waiting for you to talk to me. I don't want to approach you though, I want you to notice me, I've noticed you...

They got the uchiha back? I was never sent on those missions, probably because they forgot about me...

I sat at the Ichiraku Ramen, waiting to be served, I never eat any of their ramen though, because they never know I'm here.

It's strange.

They should be able to see me. I want to be able to be seen.

I get up walking away, bumping into Naruto Uzumaki, who lost his arm, and became quite popular.

I've always been interested in the Uzumaki in a friendly level. I shipped NaruHina to the moon and back. It was cute how she fainted and such.

The Uzumaki walked right past me, not sparing me a glance.

Was I really that invisible?

A waste of space?

Would it make a difference if I...died?

No, I'm sure it wouldn't.

If I died, I'm sure that the universe would replace me, with someone who could make a difference.

Kakashi Sensei, he wouldn't send out a search if I did go missing...

Oh, I just noticed, im crying. I'm on my knees crying, I didn't notice.

It seems like nobody has, even though I'm in the middle of the street.

Great.

I guess I'm really not need right now, so, I'll just disappear.

I get home, and put on an outfit consisting of a tank top, and pajama shorts.

I ran the tub, and waited for it to fill.

I got into the tub, with my clothes on, watching it over flow.

I grabbed my kunai, and dragged it from my elbow to my wrist, on both arms, drawing blood.

Dark clouded my vision.

Oh, dieing feels peaceful.

Yes, I'm going to like the afterlife, as a spirit.