two

I woke up to a woman looking at me.

"Wow lady, you're pretty." I say, knowing she wouldn't see me. The lady smiled "Thank you, child." I look at her shocked,

"You know I'm here?" I say bewildered.

"I created you, did I not? You have a choice, go back to earth, or live here with me as the princess of the forgotten?" She ask.

"I'll stay here, nobody knew me on Earth..." I say looking down.

"Do not be sad, child. You have a new life here." The dark room lit up, and the lady disappeared. I was wearing a white dress, a crown, and white sandals...wow fancy.

I still had my short Bob cut, though.

So, it looks like I'm the princess.

(Back in Konoha, Hokage's Office)

"I called all eleven of you in here today, to search for Hanaki Takiyama." Said the sixth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake.

"Who's that?" Asks a pinkette.

"Here's all the information we have on her....She is the same age as you guys, short black bob cut, black eyes, comes in regularly for missions...it seems she was in your class in the academy... average is genjustsu, ninjutsu, and taijutsu...No mother, father, friends..."

As he read off the list, everyone tensed. How could they have not noticed her before? They should've seen her, at least once.

"...Her Sensei was..me?" Kakashi says, shocked.

"There's no way! I never saw her on any missions with us, and how could she have gone to the academy?! I never saw her, believe it!" Naruto said.

All of the others, (including Neji, yeah, in my universe he NEVER DIED.) nodded their heads, agreeing with Naruto.

"There's another thing on the file, too...appears that her nickname is 'the hidden ninja of the leaf' because of her ability to walk right past a person, flaring her chakra, and never be detected." Kakashi said, closing his one eye.

"Which means, she went her whole life, under our noses, begging for our attention, and never receving it, not once." He said, sighing.

"No one noticed her? That was very unyouthful of all of us..." Said the green jumpsuit wearing ninja, Lee.

"Anyways, once you find her, bring her to my office." He said, dismissing the teenage ninja.

"Hai." They said, exiting the room.

______________________________

SAKURA was wondering around and abandoned apartment, the supposedly belonged to Hanaki herself.

She saw that the bathroom light was on, and water was leaking from the bathroom, and into the hallway. The water had a strange look, like there was blood mixed in.

Sakura stepped into the bathroom, screaming at what she saw. A dead, cold, pale, girl, that shockingly fit the description of the missing Hanaki Takiyama herself, laying in the tub, the water a shocking crimsion, with two long, deep, cuts going from her elbow to her wrist.

"Oh god...of God no!" Sakura ran, locating the others.

"Sakura! W-What's wrong?!" Hinata asked. Choji quit munching, to hear the anwser.

"DEAD! She's dead! Oh god!" Sakura started choking on sobs. "Calm down Sakura. Tell us what happened." Said Sai.

"She's dead, Hanaki Takiyama is dead, in her bath tub, at her apartment, she was dead..." Sakura said tears slipping.

They all gasped, and ran to her apartment, to see the same thing Sakura saw, finally grasping the situation.

The ninja ran to the hokage's office as fast as possible, pumping chakra through their feet like crazy.

"Hokage Sama! Hanaki Takiyama is dead, she committed suicide!" Shikamaru shouted with a sense of urgency that he normally never had.

"Okay then, we will to pick up her body-" Kakashi Sensei was cut off by a knock at his office door, "Come In." An. Old woman walking in, hunched over, smiling, with a bun and two chop sticks in her hair.

"Ah, yes, I know of a way to get poor little Takiyama back..." She said sweetly.

Their attention perked, and focused of the granny.

"You must open this scroll," the granny said, tossing a scroll to Neji. "And you will be out into the land of the forgotten, your friend will be there, in the castle, as the princess, to get her back, you've got to make her realize she was worth more than she was let on, and then maybe, she will return to her physical body." The old woman said.

In the blink of an eye, she was gone, and the school was still in Neji's hands.

"You have a new mission, save Hanaki Takiyama from the underworld, GO!" Kakashi yelled, opening the scroll, watching the ninja drop, in a death like state in his office.

"Good luck..."