three

I want to thank sisiliaarista, for voting on the previous chapter. That was actually my first vote EVER. I was so happy, I just got out of school, and I was having a pretty bad day. This fixed it, thanks Sisiliaarista!
______________________________

I found out that it was boring being the Princess of the forgotten.  Seeing that I have to judge everyone, seeing if  they deserve to be 'forgotten' or they get a second chance at life.

Boring, honestly.

I hear the doors of my 'palace' slam open. Oh, more people to judge..."Hello. Welcome to the land of the forgotten, I'm Hana-" I say boredly, but I'm interrupted.

"TAKIYAMA HANAKI WERE YOU INSANE?!" Shouted Sakura, Wait, Sakura?! (Takiyama is her first name!)

"How do you know who I am? We've never even looked at each other." I said, okay, I'm only telling the partial truth. I've looked at Sakura plenty of times, but she's never looked at me.

"I know! And we're sorry! For ignoring you, your cries for help, we're sorry!" Sakura said, crying.

"It's okay Sakura, I forgive you, all of you, but I don't think coming all the way down here, just to apologise was a good idea." I said, giggling slightly.

"HOW CAN YOU BE GIGGLING?! WE CAME DOWN HERE FOR YOU! TO TAKE YOU BACK HOME!" Naruto yelled.

"Oh," my mood immediately dimmed. No, I'm not going back. They had their chance.

Jeez, being down here has gotten me way to depressing.

"Sorry, I can't go back. I don't want to, you can actually see me here, but up there..." I pause, getting up from the throne, walking towards ninja.

"I was ignored. I never had a birthday, or a mother, because she couldn't see me either, and I don't know why you're down here for me. I was happy watching you, go on your adventures, but I had become miserable, I wanted to go too. I knew where Sasuke was, what was inside of Naruto, where Orochimaru's hideout was, what Madara - or Obito was planning. I wanted to tell you, but you didn't listen..." I shed a tear.

I hardened. I'm not going to cry right now, I am a mothertrucking princess, and I don't need to cry? I don't know, I'm not a very good princess. "Go away. It's mean, what you're doing, why didn't you say this before? When I was alive...when I wanted you too."

"It was very unyouthful of us!" Lee said bowing, okay, so I know that he is genuinely sorry.

"It's okay! It's okay! Oh, one second." I say, opening the castle doors, and letting a lost soul in.

"Here. Have a second chance." I said, kissing the soul's forehead, it dissolving, making moans of satisfaction.

______________________________

I'll finish the scene next chapter, then make the epilogue.