One

"You know you realize that you're a jerk right?" I asked the overly stupid conceited jerk in front of me. He just looks at me with flipping pity, and fake concern. He thinks I can't see he's faking. WELL GUESS WHAT YOU DOOFUS I CAN SEE IT.

"Please Raine. At least I apologized." Oh freak his apology

"FREAK YOUR APOLOGY!" I yelled. I know I'm embarrassing myself in front of an entire cafe full with people, but he started this. He had embarrassed me way before I started embarrassing myself and you know what I don't care. Because at one point in time he loved me and he cared about me and now he's breaking up with me in front of so many people in a cafe. A FREAKING CAFE!

"Raine don't make me regret wanting to keep a friendship. You're acting like a child. Have you ever wondered that maybe this is why I'm breaking up with you. You don't give sex, you only give pecks on my cheeks. It's like you're incapable of giving sexual favors." Gasps escaped throughout the cafe. And tears start to stream down my face. I look around noticing everybody has turned to look at the show trey as decided to put on. I can't believe this. I stood there shocked my eyes blinking rapidly trying to hold my tears in but they just kept coming. Stupid tears. STOP IT.

This is the boy I loved once and still do. This is the boy that once told me that it was okay that I'm innocent and sweet. He told me he liked that about me. The one boy that use to make me weak in the knees just by a smile spreading across his face. Now he's just a boy to me. A boy I regret ever loving. He's nobody but a manwhore that only wanted me for my Innocence and nothing else. Now that I look into his black orbs I see that he has no regret in anything he's saying, he's a cold bastard that only cares about the stick in his pants.

"W-why would you say that?" I whispered but everybody heard it. You could hear a pen drop. Better yet you could hear a napkin drop. And I'm not overreacting one bit.

"Because it's simply true. And you know that. Raine im a growing boy with needs and you're just not giving me what I need." He said trying to kiss me on my forehead but I moved back looking down at the ground.

"Don't." I retorted back shaking my head back and forth. How could he. How could he try and kiss me after saying that. Before I could say anything else the guy behind the counter decided to jump in. His name was jones. He wasn't cute and he wasn't ugly he was decent looking. He goes to the same school as me and I recognized him as one of the football players. He was sweet, he never really cared about popularity. I also thinks he has a little thing for my bestfriend Andre.

"Hey man that's enough. Congratu-fucking-lations you've made dickhead of the fucking year. You mind leaving my dads cafe and not coming back?" You could tell he was upset. You could hear it.

"Mind your fucking business okay." trey said irritated. Jones took that as a threat jumped over the counter and started squaring off with trey.

"Leave. Right. The. Fuck. Now. Or get hurt. Dickhead." Jones growled each word. Jones was about three inches taller than trey and much bulkier standing at about 6'0" where as trey stood at 5'7" trey was also skinny.

Trey scoffed looked at me then back at jones who was still in protective mode ready to pounce. Trey nodded and backed up and said.
"Have her it's not like she'll put out anyway." Rolling his eyes and walked out. Before jones could go after him I grabbed his arm and shook my head no.

He settled a bit and sighed. I looked up at the cafe to see every once back to chatting with their loved ones. I looked back at jones hugged him and gave him a small 'thank you' and walked out of the cafe.

Today was a gloomy day. The sky was a bit gray, and it was a bit windy, the leaves on the trees were rustling in the wind. The grass was moving with the wind. Today is such a horrible day. I can't believe he did that in front of so many people. The words he said were harsh but they were true. That was no denying. He broke me, and he doesn't even care.

I kept walking towards my house thats only two minutes away, tears trailing down my face, while I try wiping them away but they just keep coming. I should've known that it was too good to be true. Trey never cared and I saw that today.

I turn the corner and see my house in view. It's a beautiful house my mom and dad built together. Since my mom died we've never moved and never will. Too many great memories in that house to leave behind. Once I walk up the side walk I got my key out of my backpack and unlock the door.

"Daddy you home!?" I yell out closing the door and locking it behind me. Kicking my shoes off at the door before walking all the way into the warmness of my home.

"Yea rainbow, your brother and I are in the kitchen." He yelled out from the kitchen. I sighed and made my way to the kitchen as soon as I saw them I dropped my bag and ran over to my dad wrapping my hands around him and started crying.

"H-he broke up with me d-daddy in the cafe full of people. His words were so harsh and mean and true and I just.... I just hate him so much." I sobbed, dads arms tighten around my waste as he was shushing me.

"Shhh baby do I need my bat? Hmm? Should I get the gun and haunt him down? What that little prick say? Something stupid?" He questioned

"Ray you okay?" My little brother asked. I hiccuped and looked up from my dads shoulder over to my brother. He looked so much like mom. Beautiful light brown eyes, curly blonde hair and freckles sprinkling his nose.

"Yes I'm okay buddy. And no dad it's okay don't worry about it nothing good would come if it." I was right because he'll end up in jail and we don't need that right now. We need him with us.

"Okay hun, go upstairs and clean yourself up dinner will be ready in a few hours I'll calm you down when it's done." he spoke kissing my cheek.

"Okay." heading to my room I kiss Jordan's head and walked upstairs to my room as soon as I shut my bedroom door locking it I slid down and started to cry. I know I shouldn't cry but I did and I am. I'm hurt and just feel broken the sky is just like how I feel gray and gloomy.