Chapter 1 (2127 Words)

"Peter darling, you need to wake up." Peter groans as he covers his eyes from the wrath of the sun. "You don't want to be late for your first day of Hogwarts, do you?"

"Wait, Hogwarts?" Peter hears someone laugh. Why does that voice sound so familiar?

"Yes, it's September 1st. Your father's cooking breakfast downstairs." Father?! "You have 5 minutes to get changed." Peter looks up and sees his, Mum? His eyes widen as he stares at her. "What's wrong sweetie? You look like you've seen a bogart." There's no way this is real! This had to be a dream... I'm gonna wake up on Titan, Mr. Stark will be there and he'll... Peter pinched his leg. No. Nopeity no no no! S-Somebody's trolling me! Right?

"Uh, I, it's nothing..." His Mum smiles and left the, no, his room. He looks around at his bedroom, it didn't look too much different from his real room, there were a couple poster, merch, some computer parts, and nothing looked out of place. W̶hͮá͘͝tͨͣ̕ ̨̛is̀͒͠ ̈́̈h̾ͤa҉p̀pe͎͑nin̗͝g͕ͤͭ?!?͙͌ͪ! A̒AH̉ͅH̩̥̳A̯̔ͣH̀̈́AAH̵̚͜A҉̜A͕͔ͯA̜ͤ͜!!̖!!̑ͭ W̴͉ͮ̑͡ḥ̲̔EṚ̜̺ͫ́e'͢Š̹̅͠ Ṃ̵̶̋̉r͖͒.ͧ ̷̷̬͊Şͣ̀͝T̤̏ͮ̋a̜̙͔R̕k͙̟͜?!̰̈́?̴̠̇҉̩!̳ͨ͂̄ Peter internally screams as he slowly gets out of bed. It's gonna be okay Peter... Just think, what would Mr. Stark do? Hmm... ಠ_ಠ He'd figure out what happened and why! And to do that, I have to pretend I know what's happening. Peter put on the clothes that were on the end of his bed and heads downstairs. He looks at all the family photos of his Mum, his Dad, Uncle Ben and him. They looked happy, but something didn't feel right to Peter. Where's Aunt May?

"See, I told you he'd be up." Sitting at the dinner table was Peter's parents and his Uncle, helping themselves to the big pile of bacon and pancakes. "Come on Pete, sit down." His Dad says, patting the chair next to him. Peter sat down and piled his plate with food. "Are you excited to go to Hogwarts."

"Uh, I guess? It's just, it's a lot to process..." I'm goin to fricken Hogwarts?! Hellz yeah bish!

"I know. I can't believe my baby's finally going to Hogwarts!" His Mum says, tearing up. "What house are you hoping for?"

"Uh, I guess Gryffindor? But I'd be fine in any house! I'm honestly just amazed I'm going to Hogwarts!" Imma learn all the magicks! All my enemies won't know what's hit them! They'll be like, "Nu, Spider Man, don't use your wand!" And I'll be all like, "Hahaha! BJSHUSHSJ!!! MAGIC!" I'll be so cool! All the other Avengers will be so jealous!

"How come? You showed signs of magic when you were 3!"

"Yeah, but, I'm just really shook..." Peter says, shoving pancakes into his mouth, oblivious to the confusion on everyone's faces.

"Shook?" All the adults ask in unison.

"Yeah, you know, shocked." Wait... Does shook exist?! "Uh, w-what year is it again?"

"1991." 1991?! WHAT?!?!?! "How come?"

"Oh, you know, I just, forgot..." It's 1991?! MySpace doesn't even exist yet! Iphones aren't a thing yet! Google isn't made for another 7 or so years! Why?! Why does God hateth me?!

"Are you feeling alright Peter?"

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm, I'm fine... Just, nervous." Well, at least Vine isn't dead... Wait... V̓iNe̋͡ ̴̒ͅdOEs̼ͫ͏N̥ͣ't̯ͫ͢ ̠̙͋Ex̙̕iSẗ̪̎ yͫ͞E̫͖̅T!1ͭ!̏̓!1!̯̇!͛ ̶͓ȀÁ̺ÂH̡A͗H͢AH̎AḢẠ̮͆H͖͞A̸HAͫͩA͎͌AA̳̿͒AA̍H̵̼H͠͡HH̲͌AͣǍH̅̾A̭HAH̄ͭ͡A̽̅!͎ͯ̀!̺ͨ!̋!̫̤͝!͂! I... I can't quote Vines... Imma get whoever did dis!