Chapter 3 (2152 Words)

Peter woke up. He looked around at his surroundings, and for a second he thought he was back at his apartment in Queen's. He, of course, was wrong. He sat up and looked around at his fellow dorm mates fast asleep in their 4 poster beds.

What time is it? I'll just check my phone- Oh, right... Peter sat sadly for a moment before getting changed into his school robes. He went down to the common room to check the time.

2:30?! Am?? Damn, it's early! Peter said looking at the clock, not noticing the girl sitting in the corner of the room.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" She asked, shocking Peter into turning around. She's got a weird accent...

So much for my spidey sense... "I could say the same thing to you."

The red haired girl stood up from the armchair next to the fire place and shook Peter's hand. "My name's Wanda. Or, Scarlet Witch."

"Y-You're Scarlet Witch? No way! I'm Spider-man!" Peter said while shaking Wanda's hand very enthusiastically.

She chuckled. "I know." She let go of his hand.

"How did you know that? Are you, actually psychic?" Oh no. Can she read my mind?! Think about normal things! Penis. Noooo! Please don't read my mind!

"No, no." THANK GOD! "Well, I guess? I could read minds before I got here, I'm not sure if I still can... Anyway, I know who you are because you said so. To Peter Quill, right?" Oh shit, yeah.

"Oh shit, yeah. Hey, do your powers still work?" Peter inquired. Wanda shrugged. "I tried testing mine, but then a ghost phased through me, and it was not a good time..."

Wanda just laughed in disbelief. "I also haven't tried."

"Let's try right now! What am I thinking about?" Peter said, starting to aggressively think. Snape, Snape, Severus Snape. Snape, Snape, Severus Snape.

Wanda scrunched her face like she was trying to focus. Eventually her face light up and she burst into song. "Dumbledore! Ron, Ron, Ron Weasley!" Wanda sung enthusiastically. They finished the song together, laughing the whole way through. "I loved Harry Potter Puppet Pals!"

"They were the best, right!" Peter said, sitting down on the couch, taking off his shoes. "Well, technically they will be the best..."

"Mind reading's never been that hard before." Wanda said before taking notice of what Peter. "What are you doing?" Wanda stared at Peter's carelessly discarded shoes.

Peter stood up, bare foot, and walked to the wall. "Let's see if my powers still work." He places his hands on the wall. To his excitement, they both stick. "Hell yeah!" And so, he started climbing the wall, well... He tried. As soon as his left foot touched the wall, it didn't stick, so he fell to the ground. "Ow."

"Are you okay?!" Wanda rushed to his side.

"I'm fine... I guess my powers don't fully work, huh..." He hopped onto the couch and put his shoes back on.

"This is all, really weird... I mean, why Harry Potter? Of all the places we could have ended up... And us being first years when none of us are 12? It doesn't make sense..." Wanda inquired aloud.

"Yeah... I don't really know what to do... I'm pretty sure we're in the after life though. Or something similar. I suppose we just, enjoy it?"

"That's a good idea." Wanda paused. "Are you hungry?"

"A little... Why?"

Wanda opened the common room door, and checked to see if the hallway was clear. "Follow me." Peter followed her to a painting of a fruit bowl not too far from their common room.