Awakening.

Katie was only young, about one years of age when she was found. Her eyes were unusually amber and her hair was purple. When she was found her hair changed colour to her founders. They took her in as their child, to be brung up as a normal child. Not an orphan. Matt always enjoyed her company, he always played with her and taught her human maths and English. Science and technology. She never seemed to be that good at physical activity other than typing and running, climbing and riding bikes.

By the age of 12 she was able to go to college with Matt, being one of the youngest to ever go. That doesn't mean that people though she was weird but it helped her learn at a good level.

She was happy with her life, she managed to work her way into Garrison. Garrison was one of the hardest schools to get it. Takashi Shirogane has come to a high school she was visiting to show them how to do science equations and little tricks and tips. But ended up being stuck in a simulation. He had come and looked at everyone. One kid was really good at flying. Top of his class. He just stole some stuff. Takashi stayed while the police got him.

When Katie walked into the simulation she felt at home. Her eyes seemed to glow when she looked at the controls. Then dulled back down as she began. She was a level below Keith when a kid touched the controls to make her fail. Shirogane looked mad at the kid.
"Well done, you are in at garrison. If you'll come. I'll go grab Keith." Katie nodded and ran to her brother after she actually got to teach the classes.

He smiled as she held the acceptation letter. She hugged him and he held her there. Smiling at Shiro and a boy with a mop of black hair.  She turned to him. Holding her hand out to shake his. He smiled at her.
"I'm Keith," he said. Katie smiled at him, his hand felt like someone she used to know but couldn't quite remember.
"Katie," she smiled at him as she shook his hand. Then they parted going back to their straight faces. Shiro and Matt hugged. Then thy parted.
"I'll see you guys at the Garrison. Classes tomorrow." They all nodded and left.

The next day Katie brushed her long chestnut hair, placing on her brothers glasses (no longer prescription) on. She finished ironing her uniform and placed it on. Her long nails were cut and she tied her black boots on tightly. Then she stood up and tied her hair back. She finally walked to garrison school. She didn't have breakfast, her mistake but she had to live with it.

The first session was physical. They had to fight just in case Aliens were real and were to attack. They were given wooden weapons and 1 on 1 with a training bot while the others watch. Katie was last. And she was terrified. She walked in. The boy turned on instantly and began to attack. She hit it once but to no avail. Kept hitting it until it was down. She was still bad but good enough.

Years of doing that she was 14. She was In the middle of the battle When an unidentifiable ship burst through the wall. Shooting the bot. Then ran to Katie. She was shocked. The boy had long white hair, armour for uniform and lilac skin. He ran and hugged her. She tensed. His eyes weren't white for the back they were yellow, and purple pupil with red. Once he let go he looked at her. Touched her cheek.
"You really have changed haven't you. Katie." The professor teaching that lesson ran out. He glared at the alien.
"I am Iverson, the professor of this fine establishment." The alien looked at him.
"Lotor, this doesn't seem friendly, especially for her." He pointed at Katie. She looked at him curiously. He looked at her again.
"Well I'd better be taking her and leaving. Come on Katie." She shook her head. He just stared at her in shock.
"Oh hats right. You don't remember me. I guess I was seven and you were one when you disappeared." She kept looking at him. The bell rang and she ran. Ran to Keith, who had become a good friend for when she started out. Lotor seemed to chase her. Scaring her. It was lunch and she and Keith ran to the Lunch cafeteria. People stared as the alien ran in furious.
"Katelyn Louise Galra! You have been missing from the Empire for more than 10000 decophebes, I am the Emperors first born, you were the last child they had. You have to come back!" He yelled at her. People stared. Her eyes widened as more aliens like him walked in. They all had white hair other than one who had chestnut hair like her.
"So you found her big brother." A female said. Keith stood in front of her. Shielding her from the aliens.
"Keith get out the way, you maybe my sisters friend but that doesn't make you mine." Katie stopped for a second. Her eyes widening as a flash of white took her vision.

"Lotor, Quiltron Vortex Lilga, Meet your new little sister, Lotor I am expecting you to protect her if needed. She is weaker and smaller than you when she born." Lotor nodded. Holding her carefully. She looked into his eyes and smiled widely. He couldn't help himself, he smiled at her. She stretched her arms out for a hug and he did so. She giggled as he did. His heart melted.
"I'll protect her no matter what..."

She came back to reality.
"Lotor, Quiltron, Vortex, Lilga." She repeated from her dream in a whisper.
"So you remember our names?" Vortex Asked peculiarly confuses. He was a smarter brother than he had brawn. But he was never going to be as  smart as Katie. Not even close. Lotor grabbed her by the waist and she smiled widely. Moving her arms for a hug. And he did it.
"So you remember our names and that memory." He chuckles setting her down.
"Katie, why was that alien hugging you?" Asked Matt. He came running into the room worried.
"He's my brother Matt. True, remember how mom and dad found me?" She asked. He nodded in understanding.
"You better look after her you know." He threatened. With hat Lotor grabbed Katie in bridal style and whisked her into a large alien ship.
"Father, we have Katie..."