Chapter 1

Marley takes a deep breath as they make their way onto the tour bus. "It's so much bigger than I imagined." She breathes out, shifting Grace in her arms.

"I'm proud of you." Camila responds softly, placing Jaden in one of the built in cribs.

Marley shrugged. "I never thought I'd get here."

"Well I knew you would." Camila responds, moving over to Marley and taking Grace, putting her in the other built in crib.

Marley smiled shyly. She looked around the bus.

Moving back over to Marley, Camila pulls her close and kisses her slowly and passionately.

Marley smiled against Camila's lips and after a few minutes pulled away. She smiled at Camila before stepping away to investigate the bus. They were just waiting on the rest of Marley's team before they could leave.

The older girl lifts Mason up and follows behind Marley. "Hey Mar, maybe you can just call me Camila instead of mom."

Marley stopped, she turned to look at her mother. "Why?"

Biting her lip, Camila looks into Marley's eyes. "I just figured we've been together for a while and we have three kids. So maybe you could use my name."

Marley swallowed. "I don't know." She shrugged.

Nodding her head, Camila looks down and shifts Mason. "It's stupid, forget it." She whispers.

Marley sighed. She turned away from Camila and went back to investigating the bus.

Mason shifts in Camila's arms. "Mommy," he whines.

"What's up?" Marley asked him, not looking at him.

"Want you." The little boy whines softly.

Marley stopped, she turned to look at Camila. "My team is going to know that I'm a mom. The mom of your kids."

Pain fills Camila's eyes and she looks down. "You're right, they shouldn't have come. I shouldn't have come." She whispers.

"I didn't mean it like that." Marley mumbled. "I just thought out-loud."

Shaking her head, Camila makes her way to the bedroom and lays a now sleeping Mason in the toddler bed that had bars because of the moving vehicle.

Marley ran her fingers through her hair. She needed some air and they had only been on the bus about ten minutes.

Camila passes her and picks up the twins from their cribs in the sitting area before taking them back to the bedroom.

Taking a deep breath, Marley headed to the door.

The rest of their team immediately walks onto the bus, stopping her in her tracks.

"Marley," Roger says sending her a smile. "We will just be riding with you until we reach the bus for the team."

Marley looked up at Roger. "I just need some air."

Her manager takes a deep breath. "We have a lot of things to discuss, make it quick."

"Five minutes, that's all I ask for." Marley breathed.

Roger nods his head. "Of course."

"Thank you." Marley squeezed past him and jumped down from the bus.

Five minutes later

Camila was sitting in the back room, smiling at her phone when Marley walked in.

"Hi." Marley sat down. "I didn't mean what I said, I had a moment of panic."

Camila bites her lip and looks up at Marley. "It really hurt."