Chapter 8

Two months later

Camila gently lays Marley back on the bed, their lips locked in a passionate kiss.

Marley moaned into Camila's mouth without meaning to.

Deepening the kiss even more, Camila runs her hands along Marley's sides.

Marley shivered under Camila's touch.

The kiss was growing heated and Camila had to force herself to pull away. "Are you sure?" She breathes out.

Marley searched Camila's face. She didn't want to hurt her.

"You won't hurt me." Camila promises softly, looking into Marley's eyes.

"I don't know." Marley admitted.

Leaning their foreheads together, Camila takes a deep breath. "I promise you won't hurt me."

Marley shook her head. "I don't think I'm ready."

"Okay, we don't have to do anything." Camila promises, kissing Marley's cheek before laying down beside her, holding her close.

"Mommy! Mama!" Mason yells from outside their door.

"Come in little guy." Camila called with a soft smile on her face.

Mason struggles to open the door before making his way into the room and trying to climb onto the bed.

Camila sat up and lifted him onto the bed. "Hey, bud." She ruffled his hair.

Curling up between them, Mason yawns tiredly. "Nap time?"

"Lie down and nap with us." Camila said softly.

Nodding his head, the three year old pulls their arms around him and closes his eyes.

"He's gotten really bossy." Marley mumbled.

"Wonder where he got that from." Camila mumbles jokingly.

Marley frowned. "Not me."

Chuckling, Camila kisses Marley gently. "Nope, me."

Marley nodded. "Definitely."

Mason shifts between them. "Shh, sleep." He mumbles.

Marley rolled her eyes at her son.

Mason slowly fell asleep in their arms.

Marley ran her fingers through his soft brown hair. "Would I suit blonde hair?" She asked randomly.

"I think you'd look sexy with blonde hair." Camila responds flirtatiously.

Marley blushed. "I want to go blonde."

Camila hums as she thinks of a blonde Marley. "You know, I'll struggle more with keeping my hands to myself."

Marley leaned back on the bed and bit her lip as she debated going blonde or not.

"I think you should do it." Camila breathes out, teasingly running her hand up Marley's thigh.

Marley shivered under Camila's touch.

Leaning in, Camila kisses Marley passionately, being cautious of Mason. She continued to gently run her hand along Marley's thigh.

Marley continued to shiver under Camila's touch as she kissed her back softly.

The older girl slowly slips her hand between Marley's thighs and puts pressure against her clit as she runs her tongue along Marley's bottom lip.

Marley let out a gasp into Camila's mouth.