part 4

Pia is shoked.there us written that pia is a bitch she can do anything for money.on the blackboard also and many other things are written in it.pia's eyes got teary.she saw that everyone unseeing her and laughing on her.pia ran away from the classroom.she bumped into someone a girl is starting in front of her.

Girl : you dirty girl,bich how dare you bumped into me.I feel disgust.you are really a shameless girl,i mean now everybody knows about your Tue face,but see you are still her in this college.the people like you didn't belong this college so get off here.

She walked away.pia is still on her place.she had tears in her eyes which are not stopping.everyone is talking about her.pia starts walking and heard something.

One person : hai,this girl's name is pia right.

Another person : yes,and you know what she is so shameless girl,she is an orphan and she love to use boyes for her needs and when her mean is cleared,she ditch them.

One person : yes I too heard this thing,i heard that her boyfriend jai khurana got to know about her true face so her broke up with her.

Another person : yes it's true.I mean who dare to want any relation with that shameless girl.you know what she is the stain on the name of girls.because of these girls no one believes other girls.

Pia didn't take it any mor and starts walking.someone block her ways.its the gang of boyes.

One boy : hai beautiful where are you going.stay with us.we will give you money,make us your boyfriend.

Everyone starts making fun of her.pia now crying more and beg them to leave her.

Another boy : oh Pretty girl dont cry,if you want we can be your boyfriends turn by turn.choice is yours.while you want first.

They starts making rounds in front of her so that she can't walk awayOn that time someone stop then its none other than jai.yes its jai khurana.

Jai : stop it guys.I meAn,atleast maintain your sratus.don't fall for that trash.she didn't deserve this.she didn't have any respect but you guys have so let her go.she learnt these types of things but we learnt manners.don't we.

Everyone : yes.

Jai : so let her go.I am shure she is habitual of all these so pia you may leave.

Pia saw jai with heart and anger.she have lost her everything.her love her friends everything.jai have victory smile on his face.pia ran away.

Jai thinking : this CIA the starting pia.wait and watch what I do to you.

Pia is running and running .she don't know where us she going.after some time she stopped in front of church.

Pia :why you do this to me.I did nothing wrong but everyone is blaming me.why you save me.it was better if you Killed me with my parents.why you gave this life to me.I don't want to live.I want to go my parents.please free me.please free me lord  Jesus,please.please help me.

She starts crying.someone tap on her shoulder.its the father of the church.

Father : don't cry my child.you are god's chlid.god will help you.

Post : no father everything is finished,I want to go to my parents.they are with god too.I want to go to them.there is no path for me.

Father : do do this to your self my child.Faith on lord.lord will show you the path.go my chid,god is everywhere,lord will help you.when lord is with you,no need to worry about anything.god bless you my child.

Whold day pass by then.pia whent to her room.when pia enterd her roommate walk away.pia feel hurt so she herself walks away from there.pia is walking on road.someone is following her.when no one is there,the car ran with speed and hit pia intentionally.pia got injured badly.

Her eyes got heavy.she is feeling defeculty to take breath.she fell unconcious.on that time,all of sudden all area covered with fog.a person appears from this fog and do something with hands and pia's body  starts floating in the air.from far it's looks like that someone is caring in arms but in real,she is floating in the air.pia is still unconscious.that person starts walking and pia's body too starts moving with that person.

Camera move to other side

A person is driving.
Person:oh god I am late.I told everyone that I will come home early and now I am late again. Now get ready for everything,
Camera moves to pia

That person saw a car.again do something with hands and pia's body is on road,and person vanished in thin air.pia is lying unconscious,bleeding.car is coming near her.  On by own car breaks put by msgic and car got stop.

Person: what the hell what happened to my car now,and trying to start the car again and again.but in Wain.so after having no option but to came out of the car.camera shoing this all.

So I wrote it.why am I feeling that you guys are not enjoying my work.if you are feeling that its boring than please tell me through your comments.but please at least do comments.and telk me.I will correct myself.

So do vote and comments guys at least It Wii help me to know your views.