part 5

So the episode starts with that person who is driving

Person: what the hell what happened to my car now,and trying to start the car again and again.but in Wain.so after having no option but to came out of the car.camera shoing this all.the person is a girl

                 Priya was as misha

                 Priya was as misha

( new entry,Oriya was as misha.how many of  you guys exited.and how much.don't Forge to mention this in your comment)

When she came out.she check the car.she saw here and there for help then she saw someone was lying on the road,5-6 feet away from her.

she saw here and there for help then she saw someone was lying on the road,5-6 feet away from her

Girl :  who is lying on the middle of the road.

She  goes near the lying body and turn that body and got shock.she saw blood coming out from her head.

Girl : oh god she is injured baldy.oh god what to do.

She saw here and there for help but no one is there.so she think to help her.she goes towards her car and take the water bottle and came back.the throw some Drops of water on her face.pia gain some concious.

Girl : hai,take some water.

Pia drank some water.

Girl : feeling better. Don't worry we will go to the hospital.you will be fine.ok

Pia : who are you.why you want to help me.

Girl : there's no time for asking any questions.you need treatment fast.

Girl help her to stand and make her sit on the car.girl thought to try once more time to Start the car.after 2_3 tries the car starts.she stats driving.girl thinks to ask pia about her family members so that she can inform them

Girl : we are going to the hospital.do you have any relative's number.we have to inform them about your condition.

Pia got sad hearing this and starts crying.pia thinks that she is lonely.no one is there for her.girl thinks that she is crying because of the pain.

Girl : hai don't cry we will reach fast.
Give me any number to inform your.

Pia cut her
Pia : I don't have anyone.I am an orphan.no one is there to care about me.

Girl feel sad for her.she feel sorry for her .then another thought came in her mind.that who will take care for her in the hospital.she thought that it's better to take her to our home rather than take her to the hospital.she can ask our family doctor.

Girl : OK in that case lets go to my home. We will take care of you.and we will call our family doctor for the help.

Pia feels hesitation.

Pia k no its ok.but this time the girl cut her.

Girl : don't worry you will be fine in our home .don't hesitate we are not ghosts or gangsters who kidnapped you.you can go anywhere you want after get well

Pai don't have aneegy to talk and she feels Daisy.so she fell unconscious again.girl saw this

Girl : oh god she felt unconscious again.I have to drive fast.

She drives fast.and stop the car after seeing home.workers saw all these girl told workers to help her to take this girl inside the house.

workers saw all these girl told workers to help her to take this girl inside the house

                Dobriyal mansion

Workers help her and take her to the Halle and lie her on the big couch.

Girl : what are you doing.take her to my room.

Workers take her to the room.while girl call the docter.

So post next part.so do read it.don't forget to vote and comments.I did pick work too.I don't know you guys like it or not.but enjoy it.if you feel that there is something wrong in this contest than do inform me.I will correct it.