part 7

The episode Start with Arnan,Misha and others family members

Arnab : lets go and you misha from now on you will not go anywhere alone. +

Misha : but papa.

Arnab : not a word.let's go madhu.and misha we will talk tater

He walk away.everyone eye her and walk away

Misha : what the hell man,no one is listening.

In the room

Everyone is tensed and waiting for pia to open her eyes.

Arnab : oh,poor girl.someone called her family members or not.

Misha : no papa I don't know anything about her and nore I find anything around her to know about her.

Panchi : this is all because of you.you idiot.

Misha : don't call me idiot.you bulb fatty.

Panchi : you

Mrs dobriyal angrily : just shut up both of you.here someone is lying injured a d you are fighting.if you will fight like this again.I will throw you both out of here.

Panchi : but mon what I did

Arnab : stop it kids,at least for her who is lying unconscious

Madhu : don't know who is she.we are worried seeing her condition but how much her family worried,they must be finding her.I can feel that whati is her family condition right now.

EVERYONE is worried thinking about her. After some time everyone left the room expect misha.On that time misha saw movements in pia's body.

Misha :  she is moving or its my illusion.

She saw hercarefully. pia open her eyes and find herself in an unknown place.she tried to sit but failed.misha help her and make her sit.

Misha : careful,are you ok.

Pia : yes I am fine.where am I.

Misha : you are in dobriyal mansion.this is my house.

Pia is feeling week so she rested her head.misha saw this.

Misha : what happened.

Pia : nothing just feeling Daisy.

Misha : wait a minute,I will get something for you.

Pia : no there is no need.

Misha : no need to do any formality in front of me.you just sit here and I will get something for you.

She left the room.after some time misha with her mother came back with some food.pia seeing them

Misha : hai don't be scared,she is my mom.I know ye thori borring type h.kabi kabi apni bari bari akhon se darati bi h,pr its ok.

Mrs dobriya : misha.

Pia smils : Hello aunty

Mrs dobriyal : hello beta.what's your name.

Pia : pia

Misha : hi and I am misha.

Pia : nice to meet you.

Mrs dobriyal : I am really sorry beta.because of my daughter's mistake you are in pain.

Pia confused : aunty what are you talking about.

Misha : let me tell you.they think that I hit you with my car and I am responsible for your state.

Mrs dobriyal : think,I am not thinking,I know you did all this