The Classroom

I arrive at my first class which is Chemistry. The moment I enter, all eyes were on me but the only ones I really noticed was Jungkook and his entire group's eyes staring directly into my soul. I was a bit freaked out at first but immediately calmed down when our teacher Miss. Wong spoke.  "Hello, you must be Kim Y/N,  right? " I looked at her and said,  "Hi,  yes I am." She smiled at me and said "Oh,  well,  welcome to our school I hope you enjoy it here." She pauses for a second and then says "Let's  see now,  .... Well the only desk that isn't taken is the one right there in the middle of the classroom.  So you can go sit there,  please. " I turned my head to look for the desk,  and what do you know.  It's  the desk right next to Jungkook. 

I walk towards the desk and take my place.  It wasn't even 5 mutes,  and suddenly,  "Hey,  psstt......... Y/N" I turn my head and look at him. Oh my God,  I'm totally inlove with his eyes.  Wow........ I answer him, "Yeah?" He then hands me note that says the following.

Meet me at the back of the school after class. Come alone.  I want to talk to you.

My eyes widened as I finished reading the note. I put the note in my pocket and just stared with still widen eyes at down at my desk.

RRIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!

I got up from my desk and saw that Jungkook and his group had already left.  I got a little nervous but carried on walking out of the classroom. As I got closer and closer to the back of the school,  where Jungkook said he wanted to see me,  the butterflies in my tummy just became more.

I opened the back door quietly and also shut it quietly behind me,  hoping nobody  would hear me,  but when I turned around there he was.  Not only him but his entire group along side him. I started walking a little closer but stopped in my tracks when Junkook started walking towards me.  He came very close to me. We were only inches apart from each other. "What are you... " I started off, but he cut me off.  "Ssshhh........ Don't  say anything" he whispered into my ear with a warm breath.

I close my eyes.  He starts walking around me observing my body. When he reaches my front again, he says "Open your eyes." I did as he told me to do. Again he is only inches away from me, and he's biting his lip. "You are very attractive. You know that?" He said.  "Y/n,  i want to introduce you to my friends.  They are also interested in you. " my eyes grow wide as i can't believe what I just heard. How can all 7 of these beautiful men be interested  in me?

He started introducing them to me, one by one.

"This is Jin"

"This is Yoongi"

"This is Yoongi"

"This is Hoseok. If he allows you, you can call him Hobi"

 If he allows you, you can call him Hobi"

"This is Namjoon"

"This is Jimin"

"And lastly,  this is Taehyung

"And lastly,  this is Taehyung. And again,  only if he allows you,  you can call him Tae"

 And again,  only if he allows you,  you can call him Tae"

Very shyly i just say "Hi,  I'm Y/n"

They all start standing closer to me. Each with a huge smirk on their faces. I back up slowly, till my back hits a wall.  Now I'm scared. Yoongi steps out right in front of me,  he's  unbelievably close. His body is touching mine. I don't know what to do at this point. He's pressing his left hand against the wall beside my head and with his right hand he's sliding it around my waist. It's hard not to show my heavy breathing.  He notices and smiles at me before stepping away.  I exhale heavily and start to blush a bit,  actually trying not to smile at what just happened. I don't know why,  but it was kinda exciting.

Taehyung comes a bit closer to me,  but not as close as Jungkook and Yoongi and he says, "You're  coming with us after school. Meet us by the front gate. If you don't,  we'll find you. "

Then they all walk away  leaving me speechless.