My Dream

...The video above is Y/n's dream...

____________________________________

Oh my god. What the fuck was that? Why am I out of breath? And why did I enjoy that so much? Actually To be honest,  that was the best dream ever.*giggles to self*

Jungkook walks into my room all of the sudden. "Good morning Princess." I just look at him as he's walking towards me. He kisses me on the lips and i kiss him back. He pulls away and gives me a smirky smile. "So, what did you dream about?" My eyes widen. How does he know? "See the reason I'm  asking is,  cause last night we all heard soft moans coming from your room. We were very curious. They all wanted me to come in here and see what you were doing." His smirk is really growing a lot bigger now. "I came  in to find you pleasuring yourself in your sleep while moaning, and ...... Mumbling our names." What?!

I pulled the duvet over my head and held my pillow very tight. I was embarrassed. I was 100% sure that i was blushing bright red. Jungkook starts laughing and says "No don't worry Princess you don't have to feel embarrassed, what you did last night just means that you are looking forward to this as much as we are. AND. It also means you're ready." Then he kisses me on the forehead and walks out.

I get up and head to the bathroom to take a nice hot steaming shower.

This is the bathroom

I take off all my clothes and put them folded on the little chair in the middle of the room

I turn on the water and just stand under it for a few minutes, to relax.

As I'm  relaxing all of the sudden I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind,   i quickly turn around to see who it is and I see Jimin standing there shirtless with just white jeans on. Oh my god he has the perfect body. But why the hell did he just come in here? And why didn't I hear him?  "Jimin!?  What the hell are you doing in here?" As he's examining my naked body he answers with, "Oh no Baby,  that's no way to talk to Daddy. And for that you shall be punished." I back up slowly till I hit the wall and then freeze. What's he gonna do now? Although I'm really worried I can't help but stare at his beautiful body wanting to touch it so bad.

He keeps coming closer and closer to me. He unbuckles his belt, and take it off. "You wanna touch Daddy? Mmm..... Wanna touch Daddy's abs BabyGirl?"I look at him but I don't say anything. "Has Jungkook not told you that you belong to us yet? Mmm BabyGirl?" I nod and say "Yes he has." He comes closer till our bodies touch. Both his hands on the sides of my head. "Baby, you yelled at Daddy earlier and as I told you,  I'm going to punish you. Do you
accept your punishment?" I think I'm supposed to say something like 'yes Daddy' i don't know. "Yes Daddy." He smirks and kisses me. I kiss him back. He pulls away and says "Okay BabyGirl. Answer Daddy's question. Do you wanna touch me?" I bite my lip and answer with "Yes Daddy I do. I really wanna touch you."

Jimin: "Okay BabyGirl. Then that will be your punishment. You are not allowed to touch me."

Y/n: "What?!"

I can't believe my eyes or my ears. I actually really wanted to touch his beautifully curved and wet body. "Give me your hands." He says while holding out his. I stick out my hands to him and he then ties them together with his belt he took off earlier. He takes my tied hands and hold them above my head. With his free hand he takes off his jeans and kick them aside. I look down at his huge member and then up again very fast. Oh my god I think I'm  gonna need holy water after this. He smirks and then with his right hand he lifts up my left leg and without any warning he pushes hard into me.  I scream as loud as I can because of the pain. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...... J-Jimin!!!!!!!!!" He starts moving very slowly inside of me giving me some time to adjust to his size.

Now the pain is starting to turn into pleasure. I start moaning and calling out his name, "Aaaaggghhhhhh JIMIN!!!!! Please..... Please...... Give it to me" He goes faster and harder. "BabyGirl.... Aagghh..... It's Daddy not Jimin" I don and he starts kissing and sucking hard in my neck and on my chest,  leaving red and purple marks all over. I really wanna touch him so bad. "Aahhh Daddy... Please.... Please let me touch you....... Pleeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!" I beg for him to let me touch him. But he won't let me. "No BabyGirl I'm sorry. But this is your punishment for shouting at me." After that he slams harder and faster in me, leaving me a moaning mess. I'm starting to reach my climax, "aahhh Daddy I'm  gonna cum."
"Okay BabyGirl,  so am I" he says and thrust and pound in me extra hard. Together our moans filled the entire bathroom,  and we came together. He pulls out leans against the wall. We are both exhaling heavily. "WoW BabyGirl,  you're so tight. You made Daddy very happy." He gets out of the shower,  takes his pants and leave the bathroom.

Oh my god.........

_____________________________________

I walk into the kitchen and Jungkook is standing next to the counter.  "Hey princess.  How was your shower? From what I heard it sounded like you enjoyed it." He smirks and look at me up and down. "Uhm yeah *giggles* I enjoyed it very much." I say while smiling and blushing. "Good,  we want you to enjoy what we do to you as much as we enjoy it. Accept when you are being punished." He smiles and walkes towards me. "BabyGirl I actually wanted to the first one of us to pleasure you,  but doesn't matter, i can be second as well. It's just as good." He pushes me against the counter and start kissing me in my neck,  I throw my head back and let out a soft moan.  Oh my God this feels so good he moves up to my lips. He picks me up and puts me on the counter,  his lips not once leaving mine. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist bringing him closer to me, and kissing him more intensely.

He slides his hand under my over sized hoodie and grasp my breast. Then he slowly moves his hand down to my panties,and from the outside he starts rubbing my clit. I start moaning in pleasure as he goes faster. Oh my God it feels amazing. His kisses go down from my lips to my neck, from my neck to my chest, from my chest to my stomach and then very quickly to my womanhood. He takes off my panties and start kissing teasingly. "Aaggghhhh Jungkook..........s-stop teasing!" I moan and grab his hair. He starts muffing me like crazy. My noans fill the kitchen. I'm panting heavily and biting my lip. "Are you going to cum for me Princess?" He mumbles and then keep going. He inserts his wet warm tongue inside me and once again I fill the house with my moans. "I'm gonna cum!" I say tightening my grip on his hair. He licks and sucks extra hard and i cum in his mouth. He swallows and licks me clean. He gets up and kisses me on the forehead. "You taste sweet Princess." he whispers in my ear. He picks me up off the counter and puts down. I pull up my pantie and look at him in his beautiful eyes, not saying anything just smiling.

It's my first official day living with them and already I had shower sex with Jimin and I've been muffed by Jungkook what else can I expect?