My New Home

"So witch hotel did your mom book you in? So we can just quickly go get all your luggage to take to our place." Hoseok asked me casually. "Roses Inn" I say to him.

_____________________________________

We arrive at Roses Inn and I tell the guys to stay in the car,  cause I got a funny vibe that everyone in Seoul,  knows exactly who they are. I'm thinking,  their father might be the hed of a huge company or the president. But like I said,  that's only the vibe i got. Jungkook is quick to say that that's not going to happen. "I don't  think so sorry. At least one of us is going with you. We'll even give you the honour of choosing who." I sigh. "Oky fine. Jungkook." I start walking towards the door, not even waiting for him to get out of the car.  But he quickly catches up and grabs my arm,  harshly pulling me to him. My eyes are wide open, I'm scared and I almost stop breathing completely. He slowly comes close to my ear,   and whisper growls to me.  "Don't ever do that again." And he lets go of me. When he does, I let out a very deep breath before I turn around and slowly start walking to the door again.

_____________________________________

We're  inside of my hotel room and most of the things that I have unpacked before school this morning, I'm just putting back in my suitcase. "Alright I'm done,  we can go." Before I could say or do anything else, Jungkook pushes me against the wall with his left arm beside my head and his right hand cupping my cheek. His face is really close to mine once again. "I'm sorry about earlier." He said before softly kissing me on the lips.  I don't know why, but I didn't hesitate or want to stop him.  Instead, I put my arm around his neck and brought him closer to me, then kissed him back. We kissed for quite some time before he pulled away smiling at me.  "We should probably get going. The guys are waiting." I smiled back at him and just nodded .

____________________________________

When we get to the car,  I put my luggage in the trunk and got in. As we are driving home, their asking me a lot of questions, like where I'm from,  what I like,  what I dislike and yeah normal things like that. But then they start asking me really weird questions,  like what turns me on, and doesn't,  and have I ever had sex before or am I a virgin.....weird questions like that. And it really made me uncomfortable couse like why are they asking me these things? "Uhm.... Guys how much further till we get there?" I ask them. "We're here." Jin said and stoped the car infront of a huge white mansion.

"Oh my god,  this is your house?!" I asked yelled in shock

"Oh my god,  this is your house?!" I asked yelled in shock. They laugh and all say yes,  as one voice.

They all walk in front of me and lead me in to their home. This place is unbelievable. Jungkook,  who is helping me with my suitcases shows me to my room upstairs.